New home, 3 bed detached bungalow for sale in Wyke Road, Weymouth, Dorset DT4
- 3 bedrooms
- Individually constructed split level bungalow
- High specification with contemporary fitted kitchen and bathrooms
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom/shower room
- Sought after location on Wyke Road
- Off road parking and detached garage
- Easy access to Weymouth town centre
Description A rare opportunity to acquire an individually built split level detached bungalow, situated in a tucked away position on Wyke Road.
The property is offered for sale with the benefit of a 6 year Architect Certificate and has been constructed to a high specification with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof.
The accommodation has the benefit of underfloor gas fired central heating and a host of contemporary features. A welcoming reception hall with vaulted ceiling, oak doors and access to a large loft space, leads into a dining room with front aspect. Steps lead down to an impressive sitting room with woodburning stove, vaulted ceilings and French doors opening onto a rear patio. Open access from the sitting room leads into a contemporary fitted kitchen, comprehensively fitted with wall and floor cupboards, coffee machine, twin ovens and combination microwave oven, dishwasher and induction hob.
There are 3 double bedrooms with the master bedroom split level and double aspect with feature high ceilings and door to a well appointed e-suite bathroom/shower room with a host of contemporary features, large walk in shower and separate bath. The main bathroom also has the benefit of walk in shower and separate bath and again, extremely well appointed.
Outside, the property is approached over a shared tarmac driveway, leading down to a parking area and detached garage. Brick feature retaining walls with glazed railings and steps lead down to the bungalow. Pedestrian side access leads to the rear garden. Immediately adjoining the rear is a raised decking patio leading to lawned gardens stocked with trees and shrubs.
Please Note: The top dressing for the tarmac drive is due to be completed April 2020.
The property is situated on the western side of one of Weymouth's most desirable roads, enjoying a tucked away position. The town centre can be found within about 1.5 miles of the property and provides a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, eateries, as well as its famous blue flag sandy beach, picturesque inner harbour and a main line rail station providing links to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads.
Weymouth and Portland offer superb sailing and water sports facilities particularly those at the Olympic sailing centre on Portland. The surrounding area forms part of the World Heritage Jurassic Coastline and provides the opportunity to enjoy excellent walks and riding with a network of bridle/footpaths over the surrounding rolling countryside and along the coastal paths. The property also falls within the catchment area of a number of highly regarded schools. View more View less
- £575,000 3 bed property for sale Ricketts Close, Weymouth, Dorset DT4
- £530,000 4 bed detached house for sale Field Barn Drive, Weymouth DT4
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Belfield Close, Weymouth DT4
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Mount Pleasant Avenue South, Weymouth, Dorset DT3
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset DT3
- £635,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bryants Lane, Weymouth, Dorset DT4