- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Description A North-West facing three-bedroom apartment set in a brand new development in the heart of Marylebone.
This particular three-bedroom property is North West facing and totals 1938 Sq.Ft with an additional 115 Sq.Ft balcony. There are a range of one bed, two bed, three bed, and penthouse apartments available for sale within the same development.
Fitting effortlessly into Maryleboneâs social fabric, Marylebone Square is an Art Deco inspired modern take on a classic mansion block. Featuring 54 self-contained lateral apartments including 12 penthouses, all properties benefit from private outdoor space and dual aspect natural light due to the central atrium which is a core part of the buildingâs design.
The faÃ§ade of the building features ceramic cladding and powder coated aluminium balconies and supports as well as an anodized bronze, aluminium, and granite retail faÃ§ade. Internally, the property benefits from a six storey atrium creating an inner garden with a glass roof, making it the perfect place to relax â whatever the weather!
All properties are open plan and feature five passenger lifts and a luxurious entrance lobby with 24 hour concierge. Marylebone Square is just a short stroll away from the renowned Marylebone High Street and the famous Marylebone Village. In addition, the property is a short walk away from the green spaces of Regents Park and Hyde Park as well as the shopping destination of Oxford Street with world renowned department stores including Selfridges within easy walking distance.
Furthermore, the development has excellent transport connections and is a short distance away from Paddington Station, Marylebone Station, Baker Street, and Bond Street Station meaning the property benefits from the presence of the new Elizabeth Line. This means that just one train gets you to Heathrow Airport and Kings Cross St Pancras International giving you access to a wealth of destinations all over the world.
Note: All photos are CGIs and should only be used as an indication. View more View less
- £6,660,000 3 bed property for sale Moxon Street, London W1U
- £6,500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Lost House, Crinan Street, London N1
- £6,500,000 3 bed property for sale Crinan Street - Lost House, Kings Cross, London N1
- £6,395,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Norfolk Road, St. John's Wood, London NW8
- £6,950,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Elizabeth Street, London SW1W
- £7,000,000 3 bed property for sale Three Bedroom Flat, Mount Row, London W1K
- £6,950,000 3 bed detached house for sale Redington Road, Hampstead, London NW3
- £6,950,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Cottage, 6 Redington Road, London NW3
- £7,000,000 3 bed property for sale Eaton Square, Belgravia, London SW1W