New home, 4 bed semi-detached house for sale in Hawkenbury Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,438 sq. ft
- Available from 13th Mar 2020
- Impressive 4 Bedroom family home
- Highly specified and beautifully presented
- Berkeley Homes award winning Hollyfields scheme
- Easy access to town centre and mls
- Arranged over 3 floors
- Master bedroom suite
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast area
Description Situation: The property is situated in a quiet location on the south side of the town and enjoys a convenient position being around a mile and a half distant from the town centre and mainline railway station. Tunbridge Wells is renowned for its excellent range of amenities including the Royal Victoria shopping centre, cinema complex and theatres. The town is also well known for the historic Pantiles and its open spaces and parks and there are a number of well-regarded state and independent schools in the area, including grammar schools for both girls and boys.
For the commuter, Tunbridge Wells mainline station provides a regular service to London Charing Cross/Cannon Street in under an hour and the A21 is also within easy reach and links with the M25.
Description: The property is an impressive family home finished to an exceptionally high standard having been built by Berkeley Homes, and includes Sky Q digital wiring to a number of rooms, in addition to polished chrome switch plates and sockets at high level, usb sockets, and mains fed smoke/heat/co detectors. This wonderful and substantial home exudes elegance and style, and provides well-proportioned accommodation that is light, spacious, and well-appointed throughout.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and includes on the ground floor: A good-sized entrance hall with wood veneer flooring; a downstairs cloakroom featuring Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware; a well-proportioned living room with bay window providing a good deal of light and sense of space, with the room complemented by contemporary wood veneer flooring; and a noticeably spacious kitchen/breakfast room with tiled flooring which is particularly well-appointed featuring a wide range of wall and base units, Silestone work surfaces, a range of integrated Siemens appliances, and stainless steel undermounted sink with polished chrome tap. There are also French doors giving access to the garden.
On the first floor is a spacious landing, three bedrooms, and a good-sized and well-appointed family bathroom with both bath and shower. On the top floor is the master suite with not only a dressing area with bespoke fitted wardrobes but also an ensuite bathroom benefiting from Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, walk in shower with thermostatic shower controls, heated polished chrome towel rail and attractive floor and wall tiles.
**Please note images are typical of the development and are for illustrative purposes only**
To the rear there is a garden with a patio area and lawn. A double car barn is also included with the property.
Local Authority: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council Council tax band: Tbc
Current EPC Rating: B View more View less
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Teise Close, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £765,000 4 bed property for sale Grove Hill Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £765,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sandhurst Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Dornden Drive, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £775,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Warwick Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Somerset Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Frankfield Rise, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £725,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Linden Fields, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Glenmore Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2