- Video available on request
- Planning permission for charming 4 bed detached barn
- Accommodation of approx 3,400 sq ft
- Set in a beautiful and rural position
- Good access to Basingstoke and Reading, M4 and M3
Description A building plot with consent for a charming detached c. 3,400 sq ft 4 bedroom house set in a beautiful, rural position surrounded by unspoilt agricultural land
Basingstoke 8 miles (London Waterloo from 45 mins) | Reading 12.2 miles (London Paddington from 23 mins) | Newbury 13.9 miles | M4 Junc. 12,10 miles | M3 Junc. 6,8 miles
The building plot lies on the edge of the village of Silchester in a popular part of north Hampshire. The village has an active community with a primary school, public house, village hall and 12th century church, and the beautiful surrounding countryside is renowned for walking and riding. To the east of the village is the site of Calleva Atrebatum, which was an important regional town in Roman Britain. The nearby towns of Newbury, Basingstoke and Reading provide extensive educational and leisure facilities and a wide range of shopping,
and communications in the area are good with easy access to the M3, M4 and A34. In addition to Basingstoke station, there is a train service from Bramley and Mortimer into either
London Paddington or Waterloo. There is a good range of private and state schooling in the area, including Silchester C of E Primary School, Cheam, Horris Hill, Elstree, St. Gabrielâs,
Downe House, Daneshill, Bradfield College and Wellington College.
The property is approached along a private drive alongside the pretty Silchester Brook comprising a building plot with detailed planning consent for the erection of a detached 4 bedroom brick built house as per Application No: 19/02609/ful dated 13.01.20. The gross internal area of the proposed house is c.3,375 square foot (excluding the garage).
Prospective purchasers are advised that they must seek their own advice from the local planning authority.
Square Footage: 3400 sq ft
From Basingstoke take the A340 to Sherborne St John. Continue on the A340 through Sherborne St John and on towards Pamber End. Turn right in Pamber End opposite The Queens Arms, towards Bramley. Proceed past the turning to Little London and on to Bramley turning left to Latchmere Green and Silchester. The entrance to Halls Farm will be found on the left after about a mile and just before a bridge with white metal railings. Continue down this track forking left again after about 100 yards into the property. View more View less
- £795,000 Semi-detached house for sale Foxenden Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1
- £799,950 Semi-detached house for sale Dorney Wood Road, Burnham, Slough SL1
- £725,000 1 bed property for sale Westhorpe House, Westhorpe Park, Marlow SL7
- £850,000 1 bed equestrian property for sale St Anns Hill, Chertsey KT16
- £775,000 1 bed semi-detached house for sale Elm Grove, Maidenhead SL6
- £650,000 Property for sale The Street, West Clandon, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £775,000 1 bed detached bungalow for sale Chertsey Road, Shepperton TW17