A generous 4 bedroom home with stunning kitchen/dining room leading to the living room with patio doors leading onto the garden.
Ground floor plan
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.17m x 5.21m - 20' 03" x 17' 01")
- Living Room (6.12m x 3.56m - 20' 01" x 11' 08")
First floor plan
- Bedroom 1 (4.62m x 2.100m - 15' 02" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 2 (3.56m x 2.90m - 11' 08" x 9' 06")
- Bedroom 3 (3.56m x 2.90m - 11' 08" x 9' 06")
- Bedroom 4 (3.43m x 2.31m - 11' 03" x 7' 07")
Fully fitted kitchen
A rated integrated appliances including fridge/freezer and washing machine
White sanitaryware to bathroom, en-suite and cloak
Low energy lighting throughout
Heated towel rails to bathroom & en-suite
Shaver socket to bathroom & en-suite
Fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom
About Brooklands Park
Stamp Duty holiday on homes up to Â£500,000 until 31st March 2021. Talk to us today.
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments Coming Soon from Â£205,000 - Register Now
- Situated on the outskirts of Bristol
- Situated on the outskirts of Bristol with excellent links to M32, M4 and M5.
- 12 minute walk to Bristol Parkway railway station.
- Commuter distance with suburban living.
- Contemporary open and broken plan design â light and airy, maximising flexible space.
- Quiet residential development with large retail parks, fast food outlets, gyms, supermarkets etc all just around the corner.
- Entire development is littered with established trees encouraging wildlife and giving a restful semi rural feeling.
- Full length wildlife corridor to encourage and care for our wild friends.
- Many large areas of public open space with seating to take in the semi rural environment.
- Stamp Duty holiday on homes up to Â£500,000 until 31 March 2021
- Leisure Centre: Dw Fitness
- Recreation: The Mall
- Recreation: Cabot Circus
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Supermarket: Morrison's
- Train: Parkway
- Airport: Bristol Airport
- Car: T4 Taxi
- Doctor: Filton Clinic
- Dentist: Centre for Dentistry
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost. View more View less