- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- One Of Tilehurst's Premier Roads
- Garden Measuring Approximately 120ft.
- Accommodation Approaching 4500 Sq. Ft.
- Five Double Bedrooms, Four With En-Suite
- Individually Built To The Highest Of Standards
- Excellent Transport Links Into London
Description This striking, detached residence has been attentively designed and constructed to the highest specification with accommodation spanning three floors and approaching 4500 sq. Ft. Located on one of Tilehurstâs most sought after roads with an enviable plot featuring a substantial block paved driveway for numerous vehicles to the front and a delightful rear garden measuring approximately 120 ft. And backing onto a copse which forms part of Calcot Park Golf Course.
The location is excellent for transport links, with junction 12 of the M4 just 2 miles away and Reading mainline train station within easy reach; providing a direct line into London Paddington within 26 minutes and soon to be served by the Elizabeth Line as part of Transport for Londonâs Crossrail project which is in operation from 2021. Also, there is a selection of outstanding independent schools nearby including St. Edwards Prep, The Abbey School and Leighton Park School.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall with cloakroom and well-appointed home office. There is a 28ft drawing room featuring an open fireplace with oak beam, stunning kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors to the garden, centre island with feature chandelier over and integrated appliances which flows through into the family room, of which is a bright room with vaulted ceilings and Velux windows.
Finally the utility room with door into the double garage, also accessed from the front via electric up and over door. To the first floor there are four sizeable double bedrooms, three of which are serviced by en-suite shower facilities and a five piece family bathroom suite with Jacuzzi bath and 'his n hers' vanity sinks. The accommodation is concluded on the first floor with the master bedroom providing pleasant views over the garden, dressing/study area, another en-suite and a separate dressing room across the galleried landing. View more View less
- £1,400,000 5 bed detached house for sale Fairway Avenue, Tilehurst, Reading RG30
- £1,400,000 5 bed detached house for sale Courtlands Hill, Pangbourne, Berkshire RG8
- £1,400,000 5 bed detached house for sale Green Lane, Pangbourne RG8
- £1,325,000 5 bed detached house for sale Upper Warren Avenue, Caversham, Reading RG4
- £1,300,000 5 bed detached house for sale Manor Farm Lane, Tidmarsh, Reading RG8
- £1,300,000 5 bed detached house for sale Castle Hill, Reading, Berkshire RG1
- £1,300,000 6 bed detached house for sale Manor Farm Lane, Tidmarsh, Reading RG8
- £1,295,000 6 bed detached house for sale Copperfields, Caversham, Reading RG4