Semi-detached family home. Upgraded kitchen includes integrated appliances and french doors to the garden. The spacious lounge is great for relaxing. Upstairs you'll find two double bedrooms, one with en suite, a single bedroom and bathroom. This home also comes with a garage and parking.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (5455mm x 3131mm (17'10'' x 10'3''))
- Lounge (5455mm x 3242mm (17'10'' x 10'7''))
- Utility (1727mm x 1687mm (5'7'' x 5'6''))
- Wc (1485mm x 932mm (4'10'' x 3'0''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4324mm x 4058mm (14'2'' x 13'3''))
- Ensuite 1 (1806mm x 1771mm (5'11'' x 5'9''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3341mm x 2978mm (10'11'' x 9'9''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2713mm x 2265mm (8'10'' x 7'5''))
- Bathroom (2025mm x 1811mm (6'7'' x 5'11''))
About St Catherine's Grange
Discover our latest range of just 99 luxury 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes in the picturesque town of Ledbury.
You'll love our leafy setting, surrounded by lots of green open space and pretty tree-lined avenues. We're located at the foot of the Malvern Hills and just a mile from Ledbury - a haven for culture and a foodies dream with tea rooms, gastro pubs and fine dining restaurants. There's also a handy bus which stops outside St Catherine's Grange and takes you into town.
For travelling further affield, the A417 is just a short drive, connecting us with Worcester, Hereford and Gloucester. And the train station is a handy 20 minute walk from home.
Open Wednesday to Sunday 10am - 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only. View more View less