- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- 1055 Approx Sq Ft
Description Formerly home to The London Fire Brigade, Brigade Court will offer a collection of new-build and period-conversion studio, 1,2 & 3-bedroom apartments and duplexes in the heart of Borough.
Located on the ground and 1st floors of Errington House, is this beautifully presented 1,055 sq ft three-bedroom duplex new-build apartment. On the ground floor, the apartment comprises an open-plan living and dining area overlooking the beautiful public landscaped gardens of Sawer Street. The top floor offers two double bedrooms with ensuites and one further single bedroom.
Interior designed by 1.61 London, each apartment is finished to a high specification throughout. Each kitchen is individually tailored in its design with bespoke grey oak and matt white cabinetry, silestone quartz worktops, stone splashback, Bosch appliances and integrated wine cooler. All kitchens also come with a selection of colour choices. The bedrooms are carpeted in natural luxury light grey carpet and full height fitted wardrobes in grey/white oak. Bathrooms come fully tiled with luxurious large format grey porcelain floor & wall tiles and a black chevron tiled feature wall. All apartments also come with underfloor heating, comfort cooling and video entry system.
The mix of new-build apartments and iconic fire station buildings will be centred around the original fire station courtyard which has been beautifully landscaped to form the heart of the Brigade Court community. The development will offer a large range of residential amenities including The Social; a private residents lounge and lobby offering 24-hour concierge, The Lookout; roof gardens with stunning views towards the City, The Watch Room; an exclusive residents screening room, The Mess Room for private dining and The Training Yard gymnasium. A new school with sports facilities and new destination restaurant are also being delivered as part of the developments masterplan.
Located in Zone 1, Brigade Court benefits from great transport links with Borough, Southwark and the newly renovated London Bridge station all just a short walk away. Brigade Court is also perfectly located to benefit from everything Borough has to offer, from Borough Market to the Tate Modern and its many world class bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Borough Station â 5 min walk 0.3 miles
- Southwark Station â 9 min walk 0.4 miles
- London Bridge Station â 14 min walk 0.7 miles
- Waterloo station â 14 min walk 0.7 miles
Anticipated completion: Q3 2021
Please note these are computer generated images and are for illustrative purposes only. Journey times are estimates and taken from tfl. View more View less
- £1,250,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Wilmington Square, Finsbury, London WC1X
- £1,250,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Bessborough Street, Pimlico, London SW1V
- £1,250,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Richmond Crescent, London N1
- £1,250,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Almorah Road, London N1
- £1,295,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Cumberland Street, Pimlico, London SW1V
- £1,295,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Linhope Street, London NW1
- £1,150,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Westbourne Road, Islington, London N7
- £1,150,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Bulstrode Street, Marylebone W1U
- £1,350,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Rocliffe Street, Islington, London N1