- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Description A stunning, sophisticated and unique apartment which has been meticulously designed, created and maintained by the current owner, with two car parking spaces. Positioned on the first floor of an iconic landmark building which was ambitiously developed by the renowned Italian designer Alessandro Cajrati Crivelli in 2009, the apartment comprises over 5,300 sq ft of lateral space and balances a sense of bold voluminous industrial space, with discreet warm elegance and comfort.
The current owner has designed and created this striking apartment to perfectly complement the industrial nature of the building, with a dramatic use of materials, finishes and lighting, and meticulous attention to detail.
Formerly a Victorian Post Office sorting hub, in 2009 Italian designer Alessandro Crivelli transformed the building into a series of large lateral apartments, highlighting architectural features like the heavily riveted girders and supporting columns.
Set on the first floor, the apartment leads from an
entrance hall through to a vast 2,500 sq ft open plan living space, making highly creative use of materials like Basaltina stone, brushed steel, smoked glass, and black lacquered wood to create an absorbing, indulgent experience. Award winning lighting design allows the atmosphere to be tuned to the occasion.
Three uniquely different bedroom suites are accessed via large sliding panels and a stone walkway. Each one features a playful use of materials, space and carefully integrated lighting design.
A high level of specification features throughout,
- Automated home management system
- Automated metal shutters and blinds
- Lutron system with award winning lighting design
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- Home cinema system with 4k projector and drop
- Two passenger lifts
- Video entry system
The common parts feature an impressive double height entrance hall with floors of polished stone throughout.
The building also benefits from an on-site guest
reception and the apartment has two secure, allocated underground parking spaces.
Tenure: Leasehold (988 years remaining)
Ground rent: Peppercorn
Service Charges: Approx Â£30,400 per annum View more View less
- £11,210,000 3 bed flat for sale Francis Street, Westminster, London SW1P
- £11,000,000 3 bed flat for sale 10 Montrose Place, London SW1X
- £11,000,000 3 bed flat for sale Montrose Place, Belgravia, London SW1X
- £10,963,000 3 bed flat for sale Moxon Street, London W1U
- £11,795,000 3 bed flat for sale Montrose Place, Belgravia, London SW1X
- £10,500,000 3 bed flat for sale Chesham Street, Belgravia SW1X
- £10,500,000 3 bed flat for sale St. James's Chambers, Ryder Street, London SW1Y
- £10,500,000 3 bed flat for sale Oceanic House, Cockspur Street, London SW1Y
- £11,000,000 4 bed flat for sale Bolsover Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W