- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Floor area 1,724 sq. ft
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Integrated fridge freezer
- French doors into rear garden
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Wall tiles to bathrooms
- 10-year NHBC warranty
Description The Sales Centre at this development is now open by appointment only
Dedicated time - just for you.
We are currently open on a 'by appointment only' system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal, one-to-one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our Bellway website.
Please contact us to arrange your personal appointment.
Ask us about our stunning 4 bedroom family home, complete with spacious kitchen/dining/family area french doors leading out into the garden, The Churchill. Offers spacious 1724 sq ft family home, with open-plan, dual aspect rooms allowing maximum light in
already A home owner?
Ask us about our express mover scheme - where the whole selling and buying process is hassle free !
**The Churchill is a 4-bedroom home with an spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and family area with French doors leading into the garden, a separate dual aspect living room boasts a bay window to the front of the home and French doors to the rear, a study, Upstairs the landing leads off to the four bedrooms, contemporary family bathroom fitted with roca Sanitaryware and an en suite plus fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1.
**Double garage and 2 parking spaces
Kitchen: 4.285m x 2.925m (14'11" x 9'7")
Dining and family area: 6.030m (max) x 3.113m (max) (19'10" (max) x 10'3" (max))
Living room: 4.735m (excl bay) x 4.180m (15'6" (excl bay) x 13'8")
Study: 3.195m x 2.612m (10'5" x 8'6")
Bedroom 1: 4.735m x 3.529m (15'6" x 11'7")
Bedroom 2: 4.285m x 3.127m (14'1" x 10'3")
Bedroom 3: 4.285m max) x 2.612m max) (14'1" max) x 8'7" max))
Bedroom 4: 3.235m x 2.885m (10'7" x 9'5")
A development of new homes in Great Leighs, set against a tranquil backdrop of open countryside, yet within convenient travelling distance of Braintree and Chelmsford. These 2,3 and 4-bedroom properties will appeal to a wide audience, including families, professionals and first-time buyers.
Following current guidance, our sales centres and showhomes are temporarily closed. Our sales advisors are available to answer any questions that you may have and complete new reservations over the phone during normal sales office opening hours which can be found on our website. View more View less
- £649,995 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Church Lane, Little Leighs CM3
- £659,995 4 bed detached house for sale Main Road, Great Leighs CM3
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Terling, Chelmsford, Essex CM3
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chelmsford Road, Felsted CM6
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hartford End, Chelmsford CM3
- £675,000 5 bed detached house for sale Brickbarns, Chelmsford CM3
- £715,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hollow Road, Dunmow CM6
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Main Road, Great Leighs, Chelmsford CM3
- £700,000 5 bed detached house for sale Wainwright Avenue, Braintree CM77