New home, 2 bed flat for sale in Crouch Street, Colchester CO3
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Help to Buy
- Help To Buy available!
- Exclusive development
- Two bedroom second floor apartment
- Spacious open plan living
- En-Suite & bathroom
- High specification throughout
- Town centre position
**viewings available - covid-19 safe and by appointment only through the safe new homes agent to view and buy through.**This stunning second floor apartment is situated within an exciting development of 26 stylish apartments in the heart of Colchester. **help to buy available!**
Situated in a boutique location in Colchester's town centre is this executive development of stunning one and two bedroom apartments. This exciting development of 26 high quality apartments offer you a choice of one or two bedrooms in a sought-after town centre location in the heart of Colchester. A desirable choice for singles, couples and growing families alike.
Not only will you enjoy the prosperous and vibrant town centre with its independent boutiques, cafes, restaurants and bars to suit every taste and mood, but also easy access to beautiful countryside and the benefits of being well connected with superb transport links on your doorstep.
The homes are finished to the highest standard to offer the luxury of a new build with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, with on-site parking and storage units available for purchase. The variety of these stunning homes ensure that there is ample choice for all buyers out there, from the first time buyers looking for a perfect first home, to the investor searching for that ideal addition to their portfolio, or even to that downsizing retired couple who want convenient living with a high end feel.
To make these homes accessible for all, EquaGroup have ensured that Help to Buy funding is available for all homes at Essex House.
Over 70% reserved already!
Kitchen/living 27' 2" x 23' 9" ( 8.28m x 7.24m )
Bathroom 9' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.06m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.29m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.10m )
Help To Buy
how does it work? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than Â£600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £200,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Colchester, Essex CO2
- £220,000 2 bed flat for sale Meeanee Mews, Colchester CO2
- £220,000 2 bed flat for sale East Street, Colchester CO1
- £243,250 2 bed flat for sale Butt Road, Colchester CO3
- £225,000 3 bed flat for sale Henry Laver Court, Colchester CO3
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale Angels Courtyard, 134 High Street, Colchester CO1
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale High Street, Colchester CO1
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale Cambridge Road, Colchester CO3
- £210,000 2 bed flat for sale St. Peters Street, Colchester CO1