New home, 4 bed detached house for sale in Woodstock Road, Yarnton, Kidlington OX5
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- New Build Architect-Designed Home
- Four Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Fantastic Kitchen/Family Room to rear
- Large Living Room, Play Room
- Driveway Parking, Garage and Large Garden
- Video Tour Available
Description A beautiful, architect designed, newly built four bedroom, two bathroom detached family home situated in Yarnton, just outside Oxford. The property has generously proportioned rooms, and includes a fantastic Kitchen/Family Room arrangement running the full width of the property, spilling through glass walls onto the rear garden. This energy efficient home benefits from gas central heating to radiators on the first floor, and has underfloor heating on the ground floor.
The front door opens into an entrance hallway with porcelain tiled floor that runs throughout the ground floor, and a French Oak staircase rising to the first floor. There is a large Living Room with chimney breast, ready for a wood-burning stove or other feature should new owners desire. There is also a Play Room, or perhaps separate Dining Room or large Office. The Kitchen/Family Room at the rear of the property features glass walls and doors that let the outside, in, with porcelain tiles running from the property out onto the patio (to be tiled June 2020). The Kitchen features a range of stylish cupboard units and worktops, integrated appliances and an island unit. Also on the ground floor is a WC Cloakroom, and a Utility Room.
The first floor features French Oak flooring throughout the landing and all four bedrooms. The Master Bedroom overlooks the rear garden and features a vaulted ceiling that lend to the sense of space and light, and there is a range of fitted wardrobes. The Master Bedroom has an en-suite Shower Room featuring shower cubicle with both drencher shower head and hose fitting, wc and wash basin. There ar three further double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom featuring bath, separate shower cubicle, wc and wash basin.
Outside the property, there is a large front garden with ample driveway parking and an attractive oak-built garage, and to the rear a large garden enclosed by fencing, with lawn and patio area.
Yarnton is a village just to the north of Oxford, close to Kidlington and also providing quick access to Woodstock and The Cotswolds, The village offers petrol station with min supermarket, two pubs (with more still at nearby Cassington and Begbroke), and the well known Yarnton Nurseries garden centre, with cafe and children's play facilities. There is also a local park and primary school. Access to Oxford by bus is frequent and efficient, and the Oxford Parkway railway station is just a short distance away with regular trains direct to London Marylebone. View more View less
- £925,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale 96 Headington House, Wolvercote Mill, Oxford OX2
- £925,000 4 bed property for sale "Headington House" at Godstow Road, Wolvercote, Oxford OX2
- £975,000 4 bed property for sale Oxford Street, Woodstock OX20
- £995,000 4 bed property for sale "Summertown House" at Godstow Road, Wolvercote, Oxford OX2
- £1,000,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale 115 High Street, Old Kidlington, Oxfordshire OX5
- £945,000 5 bed town house for sale Upper Close, North Oxford OX2
- £975,000 4 bed detached house for sale "Iffley House" at Godstow Road, Wolvercote, Oxford OX2
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woodstock, Oxfordshire OX20
- £995,000 4 bed detached house for sale 97 Summertown House, Wolvercote Mill, Oxford OX2