New home, 5 bed country house for sale in Woods Lane, Cliddesden, Basingstoke RG25
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Brand new detached family home
- Small select development of just 5 houses
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Master and guest bedrooms, both with en-suite dressing rooms and shower rooms
- Two further bedrooms and bedroom 5/study
- Lifestyle kitchen/dining room and utility
- Two reception rooms
- Garage and private garden
Description Randalls Residential Estate Agents. A brand new detached family home, one of just five now ready for immediate occupation, located close to the heart of this popular village.
Hall, sitting room, family room/study, âlifestyleâ kitchen/dining room, utility room, cloakroom, master and guest bedrooms both with en-suite dressing rooms and shower rooms, two further bedrooms and bedroom 5/study, family bathroom, garage, gardens, 10 year warranty.
Basingstoke 2 miles
Alton 10 miles
London Waterloo from 45 minutes
Cliddesden is a popular village located just 2 miles to the south of Basingstoke. Within the village there is a traditional duck pond, a church, a thriving village hall, a popular pub and a highly regarded primary school, and Audleys Wood country hotel is close by.
Nearby Basingstoke offers a comprehensive range of leisure, educational and recreational facilities, and commuting is excellent with easy access to the M3 at junction 6 and to Basingstoke station (Waterloo from 45 minutes).
Langdale Rise is a small development comprising just 5 detached family homes, traditionally built to an excellent specification. There are 2 four bedroomed houses and 2 four bedroomed houses and this four/five bedroomed house. The properties are fully completed and ready for immediate occupation.
Number 3 Langdale Rise is located at the head of the close, backing onto a paddock belonging to a neighbouring property. It offers five bedrooms and extends to about 2794 sq.ft in total. The property is fully carpeted and has underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
On the ground floor, the front door opens to the spacious reception hall from which the stairs rise to the first-floor landing. There are two reception rooms: The family room/study faces the front and the sitting room has a fireplace and bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden. There is a fully fitted âlifestyleâ kitchen/dining room, also with bi-fold doors opening to the rear, and a utility room and a cloakroom.
On the first floor, both the master and guest bedrooms have en-suite dressing and shower room, and there are two further bedrooms, bedroom 5/study and the family bathroom.
For further details please refer to the floorplan.
To the front, there is private parking which gives access to the integral single garage.
To the rear, the garden is level and fully enclosed and is laid to lawn with a paved terrace.
Mains water, electricity and gas (underfloor heating to the ground floor). Private drainage.
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Tel Viewing
Strictly by appointment through Randalls Residential on Directions RG25 2FN
Leave Basingstoke in a southerly direction on the A339 signposted Alton. Pass under the M3 and take the first right hand turning onto Farleigh Road, sign posted Cliddesden and Ellisfield. On reaching the centre of Cliddesden take the right hand turning into Woods Lane and Langdale Rise will be found on the righthand side after about Â½ mile. View more View less
- £895,000 5 bed detached house for sale Skippetts Lane West, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale Skippetts Lane East, Basingstoke RG21
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Welkin Lea, Cliddesden RG25
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Merriatt Close, Basingstoke RG21
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Queensfield, Dummer, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG25
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale Skippetts Lane East, Basingstoke RG21
- £940,000 5 bed country house for sale Langdale Rise, Cliddesden, Basingstoke RG25
- £945,000 5 bed country house for sale Woods Lane, Cliddesden, Basingstoke RG25