- 2 bedrooms
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Last Plot
- Ready for you to move into now
- Available with a Â£10,000 deposit contribution when you reserve this September
- Positioned on the popular, Award-Winning Amlets Place development in Cranleigh
- Spacious sitting dining room ideal for entertaining guests
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private garden with shed
- Downstairs WC & family bathroom
- Own your home with just a 5% deposit using the Help to Buy scheme
- Final 2 bedroom home, ideal for first time buyers
- Just a 1 mile walk into the heart of cranleigh
Description Make our final 2 bedroom home yours. This home is as unique as you are. Now available with A Â£10,000 deposit contribution when you reserve this September, eligible for help to buy and is ready to move into now
Walk along the elegant hallway and you will be surprised by the impressive practical storage space. The kitchen includes the latest fitted appliances - a tempting area to perfect your culinary skills. Continue towards the sitting/dining room to find the ultimate place to relax and entertain. Imagine family or friends stepping through the double patio doors to enjoy spring or summer outside.
Take a few steps to the upper floor to find two well-proportioned bedrooms. The master provides the ideal sanctuary overlooking the rear garden. Children or guests will be impressed by the generous layout of the second bedroom. All can relax in style in the beautifully appointed bathroom.
Ask about help to buy*
Own your own home with as little as a 5% deposit using the Government led Help to Buy Scheme. Here is an example to show you how Help to Buy could help you move to Amlets Place (Please note our example has been based on Plot 108, a 2 bedroom home. Please consult our sales advisors for plot specific calculations.). *For full details, consult our sales advisor or view our Help to Buy brochure.
About Amlets Place
Find a place to call home this summer...
Come home to Amlets Place
Make your dream move to award- winning Amlets Place, where we now have 2 stunning homes remaining, just 1 mile from thriving Cranleigh village.
Speak to us about how we can make your move possible but don't leave it too long as our ready to move into homes are in demand.
Offering a unique location just 1 mile from Cranleigh, this award-winning development comprises a stunning collection of one to five bedroom homes. With generous plots, mature tree lined boundaries and winding roads, homes at this popular development are the start of an exciting new community in Cranleigh.
With the new Stamp Duty Holiday announced and ready-made homes ready to move into, now is the time to make your move. Whatever you need, we are here to make it work.
Just ask CALA about our range of tailored incentives such as Help to Buy*, Part Exchange* or Assisted Move* to secure your dream home. Or if you need help with a deposit contribution* or removal fees*, let CALA give you a helping hand.
Open 10am to 5pm daily View more View less
- £399,950 2 bed semi-detached house for sale The Mount, Cranleigh GU6
- £399,950 2 bed property for sale "The York" at Horsham Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £399,950 2 bed detached house for sale Amlets Place, Cranleigh GU6
- £399,950 2 bed detached house for sale Place, Bramley Vale, Off Amlets Lane, Cranleigh GU6
- £415,000 2 bed bungalow for sale 12 Day Court, Elmbridge Village, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6
- £415,000 2 bed property for sale Day Court, Elmbridge Village, Cranleigh GU6
- £415,000 2 bed property for sale Furniss Court, Elmbridge Village, Cranleigh GU6
- £415,000 2 bed bungalow for sale 9 Furniss Court, Elmbridge Village, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6
- £419,950 2 bed end terrace house for sale The Common, Cranleigh GU6