New home, 2 bed flat for sale in Carlton Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- 2 bedrooms
- Share of freehold
- Beautifully refurbished apartment
- Double aspect open plan kitchen/living room
- Large bay window
- Allocated parking
- Range of integrated appliances
- 10 Year New Home Warranty
- Share of freehold
- 0.6 miles to Tunbridge Wells station
- Dressed as show home
Description A beautifully converted apartment situated just 0.6 miles to Tunbridge Wells station. This ground floor apartment offers a superior specification and allocated parking.
Sandstone Quarry is set back from the road, away from the hustle and bustle of the main town yet conveniently located for access to local amenities and transport links.
Carlton Road is situated in an enviable location in Royal Tunbridge Wells, set close to an abundance of parkland, the stunning Calverley Grounds with a stunning display of manicured lawns and landscaping alongside a quaint cafÃ© and just 0.5 miles away, while slightly further afield is Dunorlan Park with a boating lake, water fountain and cafÃ©.
Shopping in Royal Tunbridge Wells is particularly varied, the newly refurbished Hoopers department store offers luxury brands and the Royal Victoria shopping centre offers a number of High Street stores which can be reached in 0.6 miles. For post retail dining there are a selection of eateries such as; traditional pubs to stylish restaurants including The Ivy and sophisticated hotels like Hotel du Vin.
Throughout the year there are a number of events including the food festival, as well as Jazz on the Pantiles from May through to September. Alongside the charm of the Pantiles, Royal Tunbridge Wells embraces art and culture with the Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery and the Assembly Hall Theatre with a range of exhilarating music, comedy, dance and family entertainment.
If the great outdoors inspires you Tunbridge Wells is situated in the heart of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offering the perfect backdrop for outdoor pursuits such as cycling, horse riding and walking. For sport and leisure opportunities in the area there are local cricket, tennis and bowls clubs alongside a multitude of golf courses.
Sandstone Quarry is in a convenient location for transport links with services from Tunbridge Wells station which is 0.6 miles away with direct links to, London Bridge, London Charing Cross, Docklands and surrounding areas ensuring a simple commute. Situated off the A26 also provides access to the A21, M25 and M23 for links to Heathrow and Gatwick airport and in less than an hour* Ashford International station can be reached.
Sandstone Quarry is a beautifully refurbished building offering a collection of ten, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments. Set back from the road, some of the apartments offer outside space and all come with one allocated off road parking space.
The apartments all offer generous open plan kitchen, living and dining areas. There are contemporary Ashton Lewis solid hardwood kitchens with a range of integrated appliances including double ovens/ microwave plus induction hobs, quartz worktops and integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Throughout the living area are luxury oak wood floors. The apartments are fitted with Hugo Oliver designer bathrooms with Craven Dunnhill Fine ceramic wall and floor tiles.
Apartment 2 has a large fully enclosed terrace area, ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining.
In a desirable location in Royal Tunbridge Wells the apartments have convenient access to both road and rail links as well as the local amenities.
Sandstone Quarry has recently been awarded the "Royal Tunbridge Wells Civic Society award winner 2019 for sympathetic refurbishment and extension of a Victorian Villa."
Square Footage: 812 sq ft View more View less
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Upper Grosvenor Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £550,000 3 bed maisonette for sale The Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £489,000 2 bed flat for sale The Dairy, 103 St. Johns Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £495,000 2 bed flat for sale Apartment 13, Brunel House, 23 Goods Station Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £485,000 2 bed flat for sale Church Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £499,000 2 bed flat for sale Rose Hill House, Clarence Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £500,000 2 bed flat for sale Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale Sapphire House, 12 Sovereign Place, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £465,000 2 bed flat for sale Lansdowne Villa, 23 Lansdowne Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1