A lovely two bed apartment benefiting from open plan kitchen/living room with access to a private balcony, family bathroom, two bedrooms with the master benefiting from fitted wardrobes and en suite. The apartments also have access to communal landscaped gardens and a bike shed.
- Kitchen/Living Room (4.09m x 6.81m - 13' 05" x 22' 04")
- Master Bed (2.77m x 3.51m - 9' 01" x 11' 06")
- Bed 2 (3.51m x 3.81m - 11' 06" x 12' 06")
About Bond House
You can now come and visit our new homes. New measures are in place to make your visit safe and relaxed.
Stamp Duty holiday on homes up to Â£500,000 until 31st March 2021. Talk to us today.
Selling fast - Over 90% now sold! Now just 5 apartments remaining!
Vibrant & creative New Cross is the home of our latest development, Bond House. A colourful collection of new homes, with a central courtyard garden and some with far reaching skyline views across London.
Bond House will play home to a new art gallery with a double height space on the corner faÃ§ade and artists' studios inside.
The development benefits from outstanding transport links, with New Cross Gate station just a three-minute walk. From there, trains take as little as six minutes to reach London Bridge station. Bond House is also planned to be a key wayfinder on route 21 of the National Cycle Network, which crosses the UK. Residents will benefit from access right outside their front door.
New Cross is a creative hub, home to Goldsmithâs, University of London and a thriving music scene. It is also located in the middle of some of south east London's most eclectic urban villages including Peckham, Lewisham and Deptford. #jointhesoutheastlondonneighbourhood
*until March 2021
- Recreation: Telegraph Hill Park
- Recreation: The Albany
- Recreation: Lewisham Arthouse
- Restaurant: Green Onions
- Restaurant: The Fat Walrus
- Restaurant: Frankie Goes To Bollywood
- Restaurant: The Tap Room
- Restaurant: Mughead Coffee
- Restaurant: Deli X
- Restaurant: Birdie Num Nums
- Further Education: Goldsmith University / Art College
- Supermarket: Greenwich Market
- Supermarket: The Box
- Supermarket: The English Flower House
- Supermarket: Greenwich Vintage Market
- Train: New Cross Gate Railway
- Train: New Cross Railway Station
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Sun 11am-4pm, Sat 11am-6pm, Mon-Fri 10am-6pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost. View more View less