- 3 bedrooms
- Book your appointment to view now
- Terrace, balcony and private garden
- Three bedroom house with sun room
- Set within landscaped surroundings
- Royal Tunbridge Wells location
- Estate Management on site
- Allocated parking to all homes
- Minimum age of 18 for residents
- Designed for downsizers in mind
Description A superb three bedroom house with a sun room, balcony, terrace and garden in an enviable Royal Tunbridge Wells location less than a mile from The Pantiles.
Living in Tunbridge Wells, youâre perfectly placed to commute
to London, travel to the coast or explore the southern counties.
Direct rail services run to Londonâs Charing Cross and Cannon Street stations from Tunbridge Wells with a journey time of around an hour.
By road, central London is approximately 30 miles away.
Tunbridge Wells is situated close to the A21 and junction 5 of the M25, about 10 miles away, provides access to the national motorway network.
If youâre travelling abroad, London Gatwick Airport
is just 22 miles away via the A264 and Ashford International
Station, with trains to the Continent, is 32 miles away.
The area has a good bus network and, from the bus
stop outside Redcliffe Place, the journey into the centre of
Tunbridge Wells only takes a few minutes. Bus routes 251,
252,254,256 and U19 run along Frant Road serving the
town centre and Heathfield, Mayfield, Rotherfield, Ticehurst,
Wadhurst, Hawkhurst and the villages in between.
Redcliffe Place is an exclusive collection of 26 elegant new homes, named after one of the 19th centuryâs great diplomats,
Stratford Canning, 1st Viscount Stratford de Redcliffe,
who lies buried in St Albanâs churchyard in nearby Frant.
Created by Beechcroftâs Special Projectsâ team and tucked away, just off Frant Road, Redcliffe Place is less than a mile from The Pantiles and all the delights that Tunbridge Wells has to offer.
Beechcroft Special Projects Division was established in response to a growing demand for outstanding communities, with a minimum age for residents set at 18 years. Each development provides an exclusive collection of luxurious homes, a beautifully landscaped setting, an estate management service and a peaceful lifestyle â all hallmarks of Beechcroft developments.
The stylish, energy-efficient and easily-maintained two bedroom houses and two and three-bedroom apartments, along with a three-bedroom lodge house, are set in mature, beautifully landscaped gardens.
Each house features a terrace, balcony and private garden and the apartments also offer a terrace or balcony â and every home has allocated parking.
Choose a new home at Redcliffe Place and youâll be able to relax knowing that an Estate Manager will be on hand to maintain the development, the landscaped setting and private gardens.
The Estate Manager will also keep a watchful eye on your
property when youâre away from home â leaving you free to travel, to lock up and leave or just to enjoy peace of mind whilst youâre on holiday.
From the A21, take the A26 turning to and traveling through Southborough. Go through the traffic lights onto St Johnâs Road and continue along the road until you reach the roundabout.
Take the second exit onto Mount Ephraim and drive down the hill. Go straight over at the traffic lights onto London Road. At the next roundabout, take the left turning onto Nevill Street.
Continue up the hill and after approximately one mile, the road becomes Frant Road where youâll see the signage for the development. View more View less
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Mount Ephraim Court, Molyneux Park Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Burnt House Lane, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £660,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £642,000 3 bed property for sale Hollyfields Hawkenbury Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £642,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hollyfields, Hawkenbury Road, Hawkenbury, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Broadwater Rise, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Platt, Down Lane, Frant, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN3
- £625,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Halls Hole Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £621,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hollyfields, Hawkenbury Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2