- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Exceptional bespoke residence
- New build property
- High specification
- Prestigious tree-lined location
- Excellent access into The City
- Close to a wide array of popular local amenities
A truly exceptional bespoke residence located on a quiet tree-lined road on the exclusive south side of Streatham Common offering a wealth of lavish accommodation.
A truly exceptional bespoke residence located on a quiet tree-lined road on the exclusive south side of Streatham Common. Offering a wealth of lavish accommodation, with exacting attention to detail, this superb home boasts a wide array of impressive amenities suitable for modern day living. Carefully crafted throughout, this substantial property benefits from spacious living and entertainment space and will place you within walking distance of both Streatham and Streatham Common stations allowing easy reach into The City and West End. Plum Tree Mews comprises: Four well-proportioned double bedrooms, with an expertly finished en-suite, additional shared family bathroom and walk in wardrobe in the master bedroom. The kitchen is professionally designed by highly skilled architects in collaboration with Minacciolo, Italy and benefits from integrated Siemens appliances. The contemporary bathroom suite is high spec and benefits from a hand-crafted Corian bathtub by Rexa Design, Italy and electric underfloor heating. The property further benefits from an open plan and generous living area with space for formal dining with natural oak brushed wood flooring with wet underfloor heating throughout and off street parking. Set opposite Streatham Common nature reserve and only moments from the landscaped gardens of The Rookery and Norwood Grove, early internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £1,100,000 4 bed mews house for sale Plum Tree Mews, Streatham Common SW16
- £1,100,000 4 bed property for sale Tritton Road, London SE21
- £1,100,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Rommany Road, London SE27
- £1,100,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Telferscot Road, London SW12
- £1,100,000 4 bed property for sale Brockwell Park Gardens, Herne Hill, London SE24
- £1,100,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Cavendish Road, London SW12
- £1,100,000 4 bed property for sale Leander Road, London SW2
- £1,100,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Topsham Road, London SW17
- £1,100,000 4 bed property for sale Brudenell Road, London SW17