New home, 1 bed flat for sale in Hunters Court, William Hunter Way, Brentwood CM14
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Available now
- Help to Buy
- Help To Buy available!
- Brand new one bedroom apartment
- Walking distance to Brentwood Station
- Town Centre location
- Underfloor Heating
**viewings available - covid-19 safe** Call Now to Discuss How Hunters Court is a luxury development of just eighteen bespoke sophisticated apartments comprising twelve one bedroom and six two bedroom apartments, many with balconies. **available with help to buy**
Hunters Court is a luxury development of just eighteen bespoke sophisticated apartments comprising twelve one bedroom and six two bedroom apartments, many with balconies.
As one of the highest buildings in Brentwood the upper floors offer far reaching views including aspects where the skyline of London appears.
These spectacular apartments offer a spacious functional layout with an extremely high level of specification, including fully fitted integrated kitchens with a number of appliances as standard along with underfloor heating in each apartments and a secure video entry phone system.
Hunters Court has been designed to offer the ultimate environment for today's lifestyles and has been created to more than match the aspirations of a discerning buyer.
Kitchen / Living / Dining 22' 4" x 13' ( 6.81m x 3.96m )
-Contemporary kitchen units from Magnet
-Square edged contemporary worktop
-Zanussi black ceramic hob
-Zanussi stainless steel built-in electric oven
-Elica stainless steel cooker hood
-Integrated washer dryer
-Integrated fridge freezer
-Franke stainless steel sink
-Leira brushed stainless steel tap
-Integrated stainless steel microwave
Bedroom 15' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.75m x 2.69m )
lighting, electrical & heating
-Downlights to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, and hallways
-Pendants lighting to lounge and bedrooms
-Telephone and TV outlet points to lounge and bedrooms
-Underfloor heating and hot water from nibe exhaust air heat pump
-Six person lift
-Video entry security system to each flat
-Waste and recycling facility at ground floor level
cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only and may be of a previous development so not specific to this plot and could differ from the finished development.
Help To Buy
how does it work? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than Â£600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £245,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Wellington Place, Warley, Brentwood CM14
- £270,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Queen Street, Warley, Brentwood, Essex CM14
- £270,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Queen Street, Warley, Brentwood CM14
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rowan Green East, Brentwood CM13
- £220,000 1 bed property for sale Sanders Court, Junction Road, Warley, Brentwood CM14
- £270,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cromwell Court, Cromwell Road, Warley, Brentwood CM14
- £270,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hurstwood Avenue, Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood CM15
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Great Warley, Brentwood, Essex CM13
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rayleigh Road, Hutton, Brentwood CM13