- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Help To Buy available!
- Open plan dining/kitchen with integrated appliances
- French doors to the garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite & built-in wardrobes
- Full gas fired central heating with Nest learning thermostat
- Ring 2 Smartphone compatible video doorbell
The Verena - 4 bedroom mid-terraced house situated in the Bennett's Fields development in South Ockendon, within walking distance to the station! ** help to buy available**
This terraced home is ideal for modern family living. The ground floor features an open plan kitchen diner with French doors onto the rear garden, plus a study ideal for those who work from home. On the first floor you will find a spacious living room with two Juliet balconies, making this space light and airy and great for unwinding in after a long day at work. There are four good sized bedroom across the first and second floor with fitted wardrobes and en suite to the master.
Living Room 23' 1" x 10' 6" ( 7.04m x 3.20m )
Kitchen / Diner 17' 2" x 11' 3" ( 5.23m x 3.43m )
Study 9' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.87m x 1.93m )
Cloakroom 6' x 4' 6" ( 1.83m x 1.37m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.84m )
En-Suite 6' 9" x 4' 9" ( 2.06m x 1.45m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
Help To Buy
how does it work? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than Â£600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Guardian Avenue, North Stifford, Grays RM16
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grifon Road, Chafford Hundred, Grays RM16
- £485,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brandon Close, Chafford Hundred, Grays RM16
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Conrad Gardens, North Grays, Essex RM16
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Mayfields, Grays RM16
- £489,995 4 bed detached house for sale Archates Avenue, Grays RM16
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Juniper Drive, Brandon Groves, South Ockendon, Essex RM15
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Long Lane, Grays, Essex RM16
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Antelope Avenue, Chafford Hundred, Essex RM16