New home, 3 bed flat for sale in King's Road Park, King's Road, London SW6
- 3 bedrooms
- Suites, 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses
- 24-Hour Concierge, Residents' Lounge & Courtyard Garden
- Cgi's are indicative only and subject to change
- Bar, Dining Room & Private Meeting Rooms
- 25m Swimming Pool with Vitality Pool, Sauna & Steam Room
- Games Room, Virtual Golf Simulator & Two Cinema Rooms
- Gymnasium with Two Fitness Studios
- Completions from Q3 2022
Description This three bedroom premium apartment is situated on the 9th floor of The Beaumont at King's Road Park. Offering 1,427 sq ft living area and a terrace with views over the Podium Gardens.
New Marketing Suite Launching 22nd August - Join us for afternoon tea, curated by award-winning cake designer Peggy Porschen, on the 22nd August to celebrate the opening of our new marketing suite designed in the style of our world-class residents' facilities, the unveiling of the new entrance to King's Road Park, and the exclusive release of our Terraced Collection.
Framed by the beautiful new landscaping, the entrance is designed by award-winning landscape architects Gillespies, and will set the scene of the six acres of parkland being delivered within the development.
*Virtual viewings available with our marketing suite staff. Book your appointment today to find out more about our latest release at King's Road Park.*
Perfectly situated between the River Thames and one of London's most fashionable streets, King's Road Park blends contemporary new architecture with refurbished buildings and beautiful natural interiors. This creates a truly distinctive and inspirational place to live, complemented by uniquely designed residents' facilities.
A collection of stylish suites, 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom apartments, a new public park with an extensive range of community facilities.
Prices from Â£790,000.
As part of the Fulham regeneration area, King's Road Park will see the restoration of two Grade II listed buildings, set within new public square and contemporary designed commercial space. The development is situated just 60 metres from the King's Road in Chelsea and a stones through to the River Thames.
The Zone two location is within easy reach of Fulham Broadway Underground station (15 minutes to Victoria on the District Line), and Imperial Wharf Overground station, taking you one stop to Clapham Junction south of the river.
Residents will benefit from a beautiful landscaped public park at the centre of the development, providing a significant open space for the local community. The development provides access to luxury health and fitness facilities featuring a gymnasium and studios, 25m swimming pool with vitality pool, steam room, sauna and treatment rooms. Finally, residents will enjoy private access to a cinema and games room.
The ground floor and first floors feature an elegant lobby with a 24-hour concierge, a private dining room and meeting rooms, with a private bar, a relaxing work space and communal gardens.
Images are CGIs and indicative only
Square Footage: 1427 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 999 years remaining View more View less
- £2,750,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Queen's Gate, South Kensington, London SW7
- £2,500,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Queen's Gate Terrace, London SW7
- £2,495,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Tedworth Gardens, Chelsea, London SW3
- £2,475,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Kensington Park Road, Notting Hill, London W11
- £2,750,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Collingham Place, South Kensington, London SW5
- £2,500,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, London SW5
- £2,950,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, London SW7
- £3,000,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Walton Street, Knightsbridge, London SW3
- £2,300,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Ebury Street, Belgravia, London SW1W