New home, 2 bed flat for sale in Trinity Crescent, Folkestone CT20
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Executive 2 bedroom apartment
- Prime west end location
- 125 year lease
- 10 year builders guarantee
- Front balcony
- Communal garden space
- No chain
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Integral kitchen appliances
Description For sale with burnap + abel... Burnap + Abel are delighted to offer this stunning upper ground floor apartment that is situated within an executive new development in Folkestone's West End. This spacious apartment offers easy access to the Leas Promenade, Folkestone Central Train Station and the Town Centre. The vast accommodation offers a large lounge, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom and family bathroom. Additional benefits include a communal rear garden, 125 year lease, 10 year builders guarantee and no onward chain. For your chance to view call Burnap + Abel now on .
Upper ground floor
With doors to;
25' 1" x 17' 2" (7.65m x 5.23m) A spacious living room with double glazed bay window, radiator and open plan access to the kitchen.
12' 6" x 11' 0" (3.81m x 3.35m) A German manufactured fully fitted kitchen with a mix of wall and base units, inset hob, extractor fan, sink and drainer, oven and grill, integral fridge and freezer, integral washing machine, radiator and double glazed window.
8' 3" x 6' 9" (2.51m x 2.06m) With a low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, stainless steel taps with shower attachment, towel radiator and tiled splash back.
17' 2" x 14' 10" (5.23m x 4.52m) With double glazed doors to the front balcony, two double glazed windows, radiator and door to the en-suite.
With a low level W.C, wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubical with glass shower screen, wall mounted shower, tiled splash back and towel radiator.
13' 5" x 11' 6" (4.09m x 3.51m) With a double glazed window, radiator and tv point.
The rear garden has been split into four additional private garden spaces. Due to covenants on the land the gardens may have a right of use by other parties. We have been informed that the gardens have not been used by any outside person for over 15 years but would have to be purchased on a communal basis. View more View less
- £300,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Sandgate Road, Folkestone CT20
- £325,000 2 bed flat for sale Trinity Crescent, Folkestone CT20
- £325,000 2 bed flat for sale Vicarage Road, Sandgate, Folkestone CT20
- £325,000 2 bed flat for sale Eversley Park, Folkestone CT20
- £330,000 3 bed flat for sale Clifton Crescent, Folkestone CT20
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Castle Bay, Sandgate, Folkestone CT20
- £295,000 2 bed flat for sale Clifton Crescent, Folkestone CT20
- £290,000 2 bed flat for sale Sandgate Road, Folkestone, Kent CT20
- £360,000 2 bed flat for sale Radnor Park West, Folkestone CT19