- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Floor area 677 sq. ft
- **help to buy available**
- Brand new from Matthew Homes
- Walking distance to the mainline station
- High specification kitchen with Zanussi appliances
- Extensive open plan living space
- Contemporary two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Roca sanitary ware and ceramic flooring to bathroom
- Communal lifts, bin store and secure entry phone system
- Communal satelite dish available
- Two allocated parking spaces
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This brand new apartment offers contemporary accommodation with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Extensive open plan living presents versatile areas for entertaining and plenty of room for both soft and dining furnishings. Sociably open plan to the living area, the high specification kitchen is well equipped with integrated Zanussi stainless steel appliances. Two bedrooms include a master with a built-in wardrobe. The modern bathroom has been fitted with Roca sanitary ware and finished with ceramic tiled flooring.
The grounds Benefitting from two allocated parking spaces within a well-lit car park, this apartment offers a communal entrance including both lifts and stairs. A secure entry phone system and bin store are also provided, whilst a communal satelite dish is also available.
Location A brand new development from Matthew Homes, Fleet Mill offers a convenient modern residential location in the area of Ancells Farm. Within easy reach of Fleet station and the Golf Club, a small parade of shops, community centre and a park, all adjacent to Ancells Business Park. Ancells Nature Reserve offers 148 acres of fields and meadows. The station and M3 serve excellent links to London and southern regions.
Warranty A checkmate warranty is provided.
Disclaimer All photos are a visual representation of the finished homes. Whilst the particulars and information provided within this website have been prepared with due care, this website is designed to give a general idea of the development, how it will look and could be furnished for illustrative purposes only. As such, the content of this brochure should not be taken as forming part of the specification or contract for purchase. The dimensions provided are as accurate as practical prior to the construction phase of this project, but may well be adjusted due to requirements of construction. Each prospective purchaser should therefore check the plans and specifications of the product in which they are interested at the sales office before making a reservation. The right is reserved to amend the designs and specification as necessary and without notice.
Agent note This apartment benefits from a long lease of 125 years, with service charges to be confirmed. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts. View more View less
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £265,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cove Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bakehouse Gardens, Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Water Rede, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £285,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cranbrook Court, Fleet GU51
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rose Cottages, St. James Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £275,000 3 bed maisonette for sale East And West Mead, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Henry Court, Allamand Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Beta Road, Farnborough GU14