New home, 4 bed end terrace house for sale in Channels Drive, Chelmsford, Essex CM3
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Floor area 1,488 sq. ft
- Private garden
- Off street parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Wood floors
Description Ready to view? We are too! Take the next step to getting new home ready by booking your personal viewing appointment.
If you're not quite ready to view in person yet, you can still book a virtual viewing; whichever works for you.
Stamp duty incentives and help to buy are available*
Onyx - Plot 129
This beautiful home offers a bright and airy kitchen/dining area on the ground floor allowing access to the garden, ensuring that this space can be opened up to its full potential during the summer months. There is also a handy snug which can be used in a variety of ways such as a playroom or a study.
The fabulous and private first floor terrace can be accessed from the living room, giving a further opportunity to enjoy the summer months. The master bedroom is also on this floor and has an en-suite and dressing area.
There are a further three generous bedrooms, one more on the second floor also benefits from an en-suite, all of which have floor-to-ceiling height windows.
With a lovely family bathroom, and ample storage, this home is the perfect choice for family living.
Onyx is sure to impress. Set across three floors, this beautiful home has a variety of living spaces, including a snug - perfect for some quiet downtime! Onyx is not one to miss.
Available in terraced and end of terrace.
Enjoy the instant connection to the outdoors through extra glazing to external views from the moment you enter our homes.
Excellent schools and medical facilities are within easy reach of Pompadour which makes our homes at Chelmsford perfect for a growing family.
Set in stunning Essex countryside, the city is packed with history, outdoor adventures, shopping experiences, active leisure, buzzing nightlife, sports, theatre and great places to eat.
Sports and Leisure
Stroll through award winning parks, swim or skate at the Riverside Leisure Centre, or take to the water along the Chelmer and Blackwater Navigation.
Chelmsford offers not only a fantastic range of shopping centers such as The Meadows and High Chelmer, but also hosts a regular market.
*Terms and conditions apply. Stamp duty incentives are plot and buyer specific. For further information, please contact our sales host. View more View less
- £540,000 4 bed detached house for sale Channels Drive, Chelmsford, Essex CM3
- £532,500 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Channels Drive, Chelmsford, Essex CM3
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Armistice Avenue, Chelmsford CM1
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Anvil Way, Springfield, Chelmsford CM1
- £550,000 4 bed town house for sale Fleetwood Square, Chelmsford CM1
- £550,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Little Waltham, Chelmsford, Essex CM3
- £529,995 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Greenways, Chelmsford CM1
- £550,000 4 bed link-detached house for sale Emberson Croft, Chelmsford CM1
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lichfield Close, Chelmsford CM1