- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Floor area 2,461 sq. ft
- Private garden
- Off street parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
Description Ready to view? We are too! Take the next step to getting new home ready by booking your personal viewing appointment.
If you're not quite ready to view in person yet, you can still book a virtual viewing; whichever works for you
stamp duty incentives*
Opal - Plot 113
The open plan kitchen and living/dining area is a real heart to the home and provides perfect family and entertaining space, with the benefit of French doors leading out to the garden. There is a further generous snug that can be used for a variety of purposes adding to the versatility of this home.
There are four generous bedrooms to the first floor, two of which are en-suite and share a balcony together with a family bathroom. The luxurious master bedroom also has an en-suite and a dressing area and its own private terrace area, overlooking the garden.
A real showstopper, Opal is a mansion house that is bound to turn a few heads! With its floor-to-ceiling windows, double height entrance hallway and glass linking corridor, there's more than enough to impress you.
Enjoy the instant connection to the outdoors through extra glazing to external views from the moment you enter our homes.
Excellent schools and medical facilities are within easy reach of Pompadour which makes our homes at Chelmsford perfect for a growing family.
Set in stunning Essex countryside, the city is packed with history, outdoor adventures, shopping experiences, active leisure, buzzing nightlife, sports, theatre and great places to eat.
Sports and Leisure
Stroll through award winning parks, swim or skate at the Riverside Leisure Centre, or take to the water along the Chelmer and Blackwater Navigation.
Chelmsford offers not only a fantastic range of shopping centers such as The Meadows and High Chelmer, but also hosts a regular market.
Cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of the general area and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
*Terms and conditions apply. Stamp duty incentives are plot and buyer specific. For further information, please contact our sales host. View more View less
- £899,995 5 bed detached house for sale Centenary Way, Off White Hart Lane, Chelmsford, Essex CM1
- £855,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Channels Drive, Chelmsford CM3
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Beaulieu Park, Chelmsford, Essex CM1
- £839,995 5 bed detached house for sale Beaulieu Heath, Centenary Way, Off White Hart Lane, Chelmsford, Essex CM1
- £975,000 5 bed detached house for sale Condor Gate, Chelmsford CM3
- £850,000 6 bed detached house for sale Winckford Close, Little Waltham CM3
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale Condor Gate, Chelmsford CM3