New home, 2 bed flat for sale in 10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf E14
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Parking included!
- 922 sq ft +178 sq ft Balcony
- Stunning Dock and Westerly Views
- 16th Floor
- 7 minutes walk from Crossrail
- Underfloor Heating & Comfort Cooling
- Residents will have access to a health and fitness club Third Space which is Europeâs largest luxury health club
- 24 hr Concierge & Private Residents Club
- Leasehold 250 years from 2012
- Due to complete in Q3/Q4 2020
Description Parking included! | Stunning Dock and Westerly Views | 16th Floor | Chain Free | Double Aspect | 922 sq ft +178 sq ft Balcony | Under floor heating | Comfort Cooling| Off Plan Contract Reassignment | Due to complete in Q3/Q4 2020 | 24 hr Concierge | Access to Gym, Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi & Sauna | 250 year lease from 2012
From the 16th floor you will have views of South Dock and far reaching Southerly views all the way down Millwall Inner Dock which will be spectacular as will the sunsets from the doubleaspect reception room.
Residents will have access to a health and fitness club Third Space which is Europeâs largest luxury health club, featuring state-of-the-art training facilities and 210 classes per week, swimming pool, the club will contain a state-of-the-art gym,
exercise area, jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms.
10 Park Drive is positioned within a dynamic neighbourhood and offers an array of fantastic transport links around London with a wide variety of shops, restaurants, cafÃ©s, exhibitions, performances and festivals at close hand. The neighbourhood will always offer something new for those who value living in Londons thriving culture.
The Docklands Light Railway, Underground, Cross-rail links and Thames boat service within easy reach, London itself is only a few minutes away. A seven minute journey to London Bridge, a ten minute journey to Westminster, and only twenty minutes to London City Airport.
Travel by boat with regular services from Canary Wharf Pier to locations including London Bridge, Chelsea, Embankment, and nearby Greenwich.
An iconic London skyline, Canary Wharf is well known for being a worldwide leading financial and business centre, home to some of the largest global headquarters of major banks, media organisations and professional services firms. With over 100,000 people working in Canary Wharf at offices including those of hsbc, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Citigroup, kpmg and Morgan Stanley.
Two Michelin star restaurant Tomâs Kitchen offers a relaxed dining experience serving French classics with a contemporary touch, always using the finest ingredients. Indulge in Boisdales famous steaks and whiskey while listening to live jazz music, or enjoy Japanese delights in the heart of Canary Wharf at the famous Roka.
The top of Pan Peninsula, featuring stunning views of Canary Wharf and a tasty cocktail menu with happy hour 5-7pm, The Attic Bar is sure to please. Serious cocktail enthusiasts will love The Parlour, who serve innovative seasonal delights, alongside favourite classics. Relaxing summertime drinks donât get better than at Brodieâs Bar & Kitchen, with an enviable waterside location, perfect for laid back al fresco drinking and dining.
The Museum of London Docklands has more about the history of the area, with highly informative exhibitions showing how this riverside area has developed since the Roman times.
The 32-acre Mudchute country park and city farm, only 1 mile away, provides endless free family fun, with a range of activities including horse-riding and animal encounters.
Shopping. The area hosts over 120 shops ranging from designer brands, including Aspinal of London, Tiffany Co & Jo Malone, to high street favourites like Topshop and Zara.
Famous Billingsgate Market, the ukâs largest inland wholesale fish market is close by.
Also nearby in the area is the famous O2 arena, a must see attraction hosting some of the worldâs biggest bands - the enormous venue also includes a cinema, exhibition space and various bars and restaurants.
Due to complete Q3/ Q4 2020
Approximate lease: 250 years from 2012
Service Charge : Â£7.92 per square foot View more View less
- £1,000,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Tradewinds Court, Asher Way, London E1W
- £965,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Lee Terrace, Blackheath, London SE3
- £925,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Bridewell Place, London E1W
- £1,000,000 2 bed flat for sale 10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf E14
- £1,000,000 2 bed flat for sale South Quay Plaza, Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, London E14
- £1,000,000 2 bed flat for sale Baltimore Wharf, London E14
- £999,950 2 bed flat for sale Dollar Bay, London E14
- £1,000,000 2 bed flat for sale Maine Tower, Isle Of Dogs, Canary Wharf E14
- £1,000,000 2 bed flat for sale Landmark Pinnacle, Canary Wharf E14