New home, Studio for sale in The Wardian, East Tower, Canary Wharf E14
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Superb studio apartment set on 45th floor
- 393 Sq Ft
- 106 sq ft West Facing Balcony with Stunning River and Shard Views
- Boasts superb open-plan living area
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen with marble worktops
- Contemporary and stylish bathroom with marble wall tiles
- Balcony garden with frameless clear glazed balustrades
- Exclusive membership to The Wardian Club
- Sky Lounge, private dining and bar
- Gym and 25m standard heated outdoor pool
Description Impressive 45th Floor Studio | West facing Aspect with Stunning River and Shard Views| 393 Sq Ft | 109 sq ft Balcony| Private Gardens | Fine Dining In-house | Windscreen Thrills | Gym | Swimming Pool | Floor to Ceiling Windows | Sky Lounge and Bar 53rd Floor | Completion Q4 2020
This amazing studio suite set on the 45th floor enjoys a bright and spacious feel given by the floor to ceiling windows, modern high-end kitchen with marble finish, double bedroom and a stunning private sky garden.
Wardian London is an architectural triumph, drawing from the heyday of modernist architecture and the finest elements of modern building design. The formal, bold lines of a visionary man-made geometry are complemented by the organic, verdant shapes of nature. On the skyline, beheld from a distance, the two modernist-influenced towers are striking yet simple, refined and yet ambitious, with a glimpse of green hinting at the wonders within. As the entrance is approached, Wardian's stunning botanical features and architectural details begin to reveal themselves. This is a feast for the senses, especially for residents, who benefit from apartment and garden designs maximised to achieve the best possible use of space and light. The ethos of discovery meets the promise of an oasis of tranquillity in the new centre of London.
Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping, Wardian London sets a new standard for the high-rise living experience, put simply, a tranquil haven of nature in the heart of London's new financial centre.
There is so much on offer with this fantastic development including beautiful residents only facilities, including a private dining area, iconic pool, cinema, gymnasium and sky lounge and bar on the 53rd floor.
Estimated service charge- 6.70 per Sq Ft pa
Estimated ground rent is Â£350pa
Completion set for Q3 2020
The property is well situated for Canary Wharf, with popular destinations including the O2 and Canary Wharf Shopping Centre for 200 shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. The closest supermarket is Canary Wharf Waitrose, which is under half a mile away from the property. Asda (Isle of Dogs, under a mile away) and Tesco (Rotherhithe, slightly over 1 mile away) are also within easy reach.
If you enjoy the cinema, there are two Cineworld cinemas and an Odeon cinema nearby - Cineworld London - West India Quay is under a mile away and Cineworld London - The O2 Greenwich and Odeon Surrey Quays are both just over 1 mile from the property.
For keen cyclists, there are three tfl cycle docking stations nearby - South Quay West, Heron Quays DLR and Lightermans Road are all a short walk from the property.
The property is a short walk from South Quay DLR Station (zone 2), which is served by the DLR line, with frequent access to Canary Wharf. Canary Wharf Underground Station (zone 2) is also nearby, which is also on the DLR line, but has additional access to the Jubilee and Crossrail (from autumn 2019) lines offering direct services to Heathrow Airport.
Trains: Limehouse Railway Station (1.1 miles), Canada Water Railway Station (1.2 miles) and Surrey Quays Railway Station (1.2 miles) are all near to this property.
Motorway Junctions: M11 J4 is 6.6 miles away.
Flights: This property is approximately 3.3 miles west of London City Airport.
Hospitals: Mile End Hospital is approximately 1.9 miles away.
Doctors: Barkantine practice (0.2 miles), island medical centre (0.5 miles) and island health (0.5 miles) are all near to this property.
**Images and floorplan may not be exact or of the actual property but just for an indication of the specification and design and cannot be held liable subject to contract**
For more information, please contact Remzi on View more View less
- £625,000 Property for sale One Park Drive, London E14
- £575,000 Property for sale Park Drive, Canary Wharf E14
- £599,950 1 bed flat for sale 10 Park Drive, Park Dr, Canary Wharf E14
- £600,000 1 bed flat for sale Harbour Central, Docklands E14
- £600,000 1 bed flat for sale Landmark Pinnacle, West Ferry Road, Canary Wharf E14
- £600,000 1 bed flat for sale Landmark Pinnacle, Canary Wharf, London E14
- £600,000 1 bed flat for sale Wardian, East Tower, London E14
- £600,000 1 bed flat for sale 10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf E14
- £600,000 1 bed flat for sale South Quay Plaza, South Quay, Canary Wharf E14