Weâre ready for safe viewings, by appointment only â contact us to book your place!
The health and safety of our staff and customers is our top priority, therefore we have put a number of safety procedures in place â please visit the Fairview website to find out more.
Fairview New Homes â Discovery
Eighty-one studio 1,2, and 3 bedroom apartments nestled in the heart of Waltham Forest, benefiting from the buzz of Walthamstow
Plot 43 is an intelligently designed two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Waltham Forest, just a short walk from Highams Park station. Not only does this two bedroom apartment have its own private balcony and ensuite, there is a convenient storage cupboard open-plan living/kitchen area.
4.93m x 4.76m
3.47m x 3.08m
4.41m x 2.95m
As locals will tell you, Highams Park is something of a hidden gem. One of Londonâs lesser known village-style locations, this leafy neighbourhood lets you pickânâmix a lifestyle to suit you down to the ground.
Stroll through Highams Park Village to enjoy a coffee and engage in the local community activities or pop over to Walthamstow for a leisurely brunch or zip into Central London on the overground in under 30 mins.
When the hustle and bustle of London gets a little too much, Epping Forest is the perfect antidote. With 4,200 hectares of green space up for exploring, you can try a new trail every weekend, or amble over to Matching Farmers Market and pick up some local produce for a spot of weekend cooking.
Thereâs also good shopping, well-regarded schools, superb parks and leisure facilities, and a host of community events throughout the year.
Need fast connections into Central London? From Highams Park overground you can whizz direct to Liverpool Street in 23 minutes, while the Victoria Line is just two stops away at Walthamstow Central.
Getting around the area and beyond by car is also simple, with the M11, A12 and A13 all within reach. From the M11, you can reach London Stansted Airport; the A12 will take you to Brentwood, Chelmsford and Colchester, while the A13 means you can reach the Essex coast with ease.
And for families with children, there is also a dedicated school bus. With London Stansted Airport being so close, those looking to get flights for business or pleasure have more than 140 direct flights to a large number of European and international destinations to choose from.
Many believe that London is the most dynamic and cosmopolitan city in the world. Itâs an opinion of course, but what is certainly true is that London is a melting pot with districts as diverse as Soho and Mayfair or Westminster and Chelsea. It has a history that dates back over 2,000 years and is a treasure trove of shops, restaurants, galleries, museums and theatres.
A city such as this harbours a great deal of talent and ambition both in the past and present time. This is evident in the architecture, the enduring societies and guilds and the many celebrated seats of learning. The pioneering spirit that made London the capital of the British Empire and its appetite for art, fashion, music, tradition and innovation continues to this day and will continue indefinitely.
Itâs little wonder that more than 8 million people call London their home.
Computer generated images depict the exterior at Discovery and are indicative only. Internal photography depicts the Show Apartment at The Lane and is indicative only. *Travel times sourced from TfL and Google Maps. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it. *Terms and conditions apply, please refer to the Fairview New Homes website for full details. Please ask your Sales Executive for details. Details and prices are correct as of June 2020.
- Fitted âNew Dublin twistâ grey carpets to bedrooms
- Amtico Spacia sun bleached oak flooring to living room, kitchen, dining area and hallway
- Premium painted doors with polished chrome/satin finish handles
- Walls painted in Timeless and ceilings in white throughout
- TV/FM/Sat and BT points with provision for Satellite TV and Broadband Internet services
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup
- Audio video phone entry system
- Contemporary white high gloss kitchen units with continuous white gloss plinth, soft close doors and âBlack Brazilâ worktop with matching 100mm upstand
- Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl inset sink with chrome mixer tap
- Stainless steel Zanussi electric oven with frameless black glass touch-control ceramic hob and integrated Smeg cooker hood
- Fully integrated washer dryer to selected plots only
- Fully integrated fridge freezer
- Brushed aluminium down lights to ceilings and under counter LED lighting
- Stainless steel finish appliance switches and sockets
Bathroom & En Suite
- WC and hand basin by Ideal Standard with chrome finish fittings
- Tempo Arcwater saving bath by Roper Rhodes with chrome finished fittings
- In bathroom Chelsea Brick wall tiles, full height to bath walls in one bedroom apartments and one tile above the wash hand basin to extend full width of basin in two and three bedroom apartments
- In en suite Chelsea Brick wall tiles, full height to shower enclosure and one tile above the wash hand basin to extend full width of basin
- In bathroom and en suite Chelsea floor tiles
- Chrome down lights to ceilings
- Chrome heated towel rail
Discover a new-found freedom
Discovery offers you the best of both worlds. On your doorstep is Waltham Forest, so you can enjoy a full calendar of music events, festivals, shopping and art exhibitions. And with Highams Park Overground (Zone 4) just 7 minutes walk, theres also excellent connections in and out of the City.
Whats more, youll find the Discovery apartments have been carefully considered to make the most of the natural light and are beautifully finished with contemporary fixtures and fittings.
- Have it all in no time you can go from relaxing by a lake, to the centre of a friendly village, to the heart of a buzzing city. Discovery is the perfect opportunity for you to discover a new you.
- Stay well connected from Highams Park Overground, you can get to Central London in 25 minutes. Getting about by car is just as easy too with the M11 nearby.
- Taking it easy is really simple Highams Park, known affectionally locally as The Lake, is right on your doorstep and the ideal place to relax in.
- A good education for all ages in the local area is a selection of Good and Outstanding Ofsted-rated schools and sixth forms, as well as a college.
- Built for your way of life everything about Discovery has been carefully considered, from the village location to the open-plan living spaces.
View more View less