- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Brand new 3 bedroom home
- Help To Buy available!
- High specification throughout
- Located in North Colchester
- Gated development
*the hamptons - gated development* The Hamptons are a fabulous selection of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes situated in a secluded gated development in the historic town of Colchester, finished to the highest of standards and located a short distance from great transport links, schools and shops.
Find your new home conveniently located just a few miles from Colchester Town Centre, and just a few minutesâ drive from the A120 and the A12 for Chelmsford, Central London and Stansted Airport. There are three stations nearby running regular services into Liverpool Street Station with a journey time of just under an hour. Colchester Town Centre offers a wealth of historic buildings dating back 2000 years. As well as the history, you can find High Street chains, independent boutiques, cafÃ©s, bars & restaurants. You can escape the hustle and bustle of the town centre with Colchesterâs other
leisure facilities which include various sports and health clubs with pool and fitness facilities, cinemaâs and the world famous Colchester Zoo which is listed as one of the best zoos in the world and is under 30 minutesâ drive away from your new home!
Living Room 12' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Study 9' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.18m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Contemporary white suite, Chrome fittings, Part tiled walls, Tiled floors,
Garage & parking space, turfed rear garden, paved patio with outside lighting.
Help To Buy
how does it work? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than Â£600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on '' along with their contact information.
cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £320,000 3 bed detached house for sale Gavin Way, Highwoods, Colchester CO4
- £320,000 3 bed terraced house for sale High Street, Rowhedge, Colchester CO5
- £320,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Lilianna Road, Colchester CO4
- £325,000 3 bed detached house for sale St Jude Close, Colchester CO4
- £315,000 3 bed town house for sale East Hill, Colchester CO1
- £325,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Serpentine Walk, Colchester, Essex CO1
- £325,000 3 bed detached house for sale Causton Road, Colchester CO1
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Dickenson Road, Colchester CO4
- £315,000 3 bed property for sale Little Foxburrows, Colchester CO2