New home, 1 bed property for sale in 1 Bedroom Apartments, Aspext, Hackney Wick, London E3
- 1 bedroom
- Help to buy available
- Open-plan kitchen & living
- Private balconies to each apartment
- Communal Gardens
- 1.8 miles to Westfield Stratford & Stratford International Station
Description Situated in one of London's most vibrant and creative areas, Hackney Wick, Aspext is a brand new development of stylish 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
Situated in one of London's most vibrant and creative areas, Hackney Wick, Aspext is a brand new development of stylish 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
Homes in the Distillery Building comprise modern interiors, open-plan kitchen and living spaces, and benefit from spacious private balconies.
Aspext is ideally located just a short walk from the green space of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and nearby Stratford International Station provides ease of access across London. With the diverse and eclectic boutique eateries, bars and breweries of Hackney Wick on the doorstep, Aspext offers the opportunity to live within an exciting and inspiring community.
Help to Buy is available on all released apartments in the Distillery Building.
Square Footage: 539 sq ft View more View less
- £425,000 1 bed property for sale Wellington Buildings, Wellington Way, London E3
- £425,000 1 bed terraced house for sale New Providence Wharf, Fairmont Avenue, London E14
- £425,000 1 bed end terrace house for sale Abbey Mews, London E17
- £435,000 1 bed property for sale The Cable, 47 Pilot Walk, Parkside, Greenwich Peninsula SE10
- £400,000 1 bed property for sale Cityview Point, Poplar E14
- £400,000 1 bed terraced house for sale St. Frideswides Mews, Canary Wharf, London E14
- £415,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Western Road, London E13
- £425,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Whales Yard, West Ham Lane, London E15
- £425,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Pond Road, London E15