- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Ten spacious homes
- 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Garages and parking on all plots
- Help to buy scheme available
- Desirable village location
- Prices from Â£220,000
A spacious end terrace two bedroom home, on the edge of this small development of just 10 houses, located in the very popular village of Motcombe. With off road parking for two cars and a garage. Finished to an exacting standard with built in appliances, turfed and patioed gardens and flooring.
Ten spacious homes set in beautiful surroundings and built to a high level specification using materials to complement the surrounding area.
The village of Motcombe benefits from a shop, church, and the Coppleridge Inn pub nearby. The local towns of Shaftesbury and Gillingham (where there is a Waitrose) are a short drive away. Salisbury and Bath are all easily accessible with a more extensive range of shops, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. Communications in the area are excellent with the A303 about 7 miles to the north providing a link to the M3, M25, London or the West Country.
mdm Developments are a long established building company, focusing on the design and build of superior quality properties with a range of styles and designs which encompasses everything from fittings to finishes with attention to detail, so whenever you purchase one of their properties you can be sure their expert team has ensured every build is completed to a very high specification.
These photographs are of existing show homes on the developers other sites and should not be used as a direct interpretation of the your chosen plot. Please seek clarification from a member of the sales team.
Help To Buy
The government's Help to Buy scheme is available at Long Hazel Farm - buy with a minimum 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% government backed equity loan which is payment free for the first five years. Conditions apply to the scheme, please contact Connells for further details and to find out if you qualify.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £225,000 2 bed property for sale Salisbury Street, Shaftesbury SP7
- £224,950 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Thomas Hardy Drive, Shaftesbury SP7
- £230,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Maple Road, Shaftesbury SP7
- £230,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cherryfields, Gillingham SP8
- £229,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Campion Close, Gillingham SP8
- £215,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Prideaux Drive, Motcombe, Shaftesbury SP7
- £227,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pimpernel Court, Wyke, Gillingham SP8
- £225,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Imber Road, Shaftesbury SP7
- £225,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Legg Road, Shaftesbury SP7