- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Modern open-plan kitchen/ diner layout
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Stylish family bathroom suite
- Private enclosed garden laid to lawn
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Carpets & Flooring provided throughout
Description Omv Â£240,000
40% share Â£96,000
Monthly rent Â£300.00
Monthly service charge Â£tbc
(A higher share can be purchased, subject to affordability).
A local connection to Dorset is required.
Sovereign Living is excited to announce that a selection of 2 and 3 bedroom homes are available now at the brand new development of Blackmore Down.
Shared ownership is a simple, affordable way to own your own home without needing a large mortgage, or the deposit that goes along with it. You buy a share in your home (typically 40%, but in some cases this varies), and rent the remaining share from us at a reduced monthly rent.
Set on the edge of the pretty town of Shaftesbury in Dorset, midway between Salisbury and Yeovil, Blackmore Down has so much to offer, including good quality schools, excellent shopping and fantastic shops within easy reach.
Shaftesbury is located midway between Salisbury in the east and Yeovil in the west, with the South Coast towns of Poole and Bournemouth around 30miles to the south. The town lies at the crossroads of the main A350 and A30 routes. There are busses to all the surrounding towns.
The nearest access to the rail network is at Gillingham Station, around 5miles away, with direct trains to London Waterloo in around 2hours, Salisbury in half an hour and Exeter in an hour and a half.
What to do nearby:
Shaftesbury hosts various arts and culture festivals throughout the year, there is also a varied programme of cinema and shows in the Shaftesbury Arts Centre.
For sports, there is the Shaftesbury Oasis swimming pool, Motcombe Park Golf Course, or enjoy a day at the races at Wincanton. For those who enjoy the outdoors, there is nearby Cranbourne Chase or further afield the New Forest. You'll also be not too far from Weymouth and Bournemouth for a day out to the coast.
Youâll find a Tesco Superstore and a Co-operative supermarket in the town itself along with a gp surgery and Dentist.
Shaftesbury offers an excellent selection of both state and independent schooling for all age groups, from pre-school right through to sixth form. View more View less
- £240,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Win Green View, Shaftesbury SP7
- £245,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Gower Road, Shaftesbury SP7
- £245,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Maple Road, Shaftesbury SP7
- £235,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Greenacre Way, Shaftesbury SP7
- £230,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Maple Road, Shaftesbury SP7
- £230,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale ., Guys Marsh, Shaftesbury SP7
- £225,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Legg Road, Shaftesbury SP7
- £220,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Anstee Road, Shaftesbury SP7
- £260,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Badger Walk, Shaftesbury SP7