- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 972 sq. ft
- Brand new and ready for occupation from the reputable ta Fisher
- Help to Buy available, with up to a 20% equity loan
- High speed, full fibre broadband
- In the heart of the village centre, walk to the station and shops
- Gated community, carport
- Landscaped gardens
- Master bedroom with en suite and built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Stylish kitchen/living room with French doors
- Versatile ground floor bedroom/study
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This brand new home provides spacious, light and bright open plan living on the ground floor, with a living area featuring French doors to the garden patio, plus a fully integrated kitchen with a range of quality appliances. Along with a versatile ground floor bedroom, presenting flexible use as a study/play room, the ground floor also boasts a cloakroom and storage cupboard. Two double bedrooms rest on the first floor, each with an en suite - one with a shower, the other a bath. The master bedroom has also been fitted with wardrobes.
The grounds Within a gated area of the development, this home features a garden with lawn and patio. Plot 4 features carport parking. An Estate Charge of Â£395pa will be applicable.
Location This brand new home is in the heart of Hook, walking distance from the shops and mainline station.A strong community village, set off the A30, with a mixture of businesses and rural countryside. The high street offers independent shops, cafes and restaurants, whilst recreational facilities are assisted by two community halls and a choice of four parks; Bassetts Mead, Hartlett's Park, King George V Playing Fields and Wellworth Park. Reputable schools include Hook Infants, Junior and Robert May's. Commuters are served by the M3 and the station that links to Waterloo, Southampton, Reading and Basingstoke.
Help to buy Boost your purchase potential. Help to Buy is not just for First Time Buyers.
The Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you'll only need a 5-65% cash deposit and a mortgage to make up the rest.
You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
Service charge Please note that as this property is within the gated development, it will be subject to an estate charge for the maintenance of gates/electric/bins/grounds etc. Estimated at a maximum of Â£400 per home per annum. All details must be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Warranty 10 Year NHBC Warranty, freehold purchase. View more View less
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Carleton Close, Hook RG27
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Oaktree Drive, Hook RG27
- £420,000 3 bed detached house for sale Whitewater Rise, Hook RG27
- £495,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Acorn House, Hook, Hampshire RG27
- £499,000 3 bed detached house for sale "Burley" at Aspen Gardens, Hook RG27
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lampards Close, Wedmans Lane, Rotherwick, Hook RG27
- £410,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Runnymede Drive, Odiham, Hook RG29
- £480,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Laurel Close, North Warnborough, Hook RG29
- £510,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Church Path, Hook RG27