- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Virtual viewings available
- Squire & Partners designed building
- Michaelis Boyd design-led interior architecture
- Please note some images are for indicative purposes only
- Tower in Covent Garden
- 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- 24 hour concierge
- 720 degrees of views across London
Description Hexagon Apartments features 46 exquisitely designed one, two and three bedroom units and penthouses in a 15 storey tower in Covent Garden.
This area is a cultural centre and has, historically been home to the celebrated and feted. In the fields of opera, theatre, ballet and art. Covent Garden is a magnet for the supremely talented.
Henry VIII siezed this area in 1540 and then gave it to the 1st Earl of Bedford. Neil Gwynn, Sir Christopher Wren, Edmund Kean and George Bernard Shaw are all associated with Covent Garden.
As London has matured into its global position, so too have its key districts. Today, Covent Garden is a centre of excellence in education, finance, design, film-making and technology, attracting independently minded people from around the globe.
Hexagon Apartments is ideally situated. To the east lie The City and the technology hub of Silicon Roundabout. To the west are museums, theatres, restaurants, bars, internationally celebrated shopping and open spaces.
Hexagon Apartments features 46 exquisitely designed one, two and three bedroom units and penthouses in a 15 storey tower in Covent Garden.
The apartments feature interior designs by Michaelis Boyd who have used the building's unusual hexagonal shape to create captivating internal spaces.
The only tower in the area, Hexagon Apartments boast 720 degrees of views across London and all apartments have been designed to maximise the unique views of the city.
Minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Covent Garden, the Hexagon Apartments offer a sanctuary in an unrivalled location. Surrounded by transport hubs and world-renowned education centres, this niche development offers connectivity, sophistication and culture at your doorstep.
Square Footage: 1239 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 994 years remaining View more View less
- £2,750,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Queen's Gate, South Kensington, London SW7
- £2,950,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, London SW7
- £3,000,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Walton Street, Knightsbridge, London SW3
- £2,500,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Queen's Gate Terrace, London SW7
- £2,500,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, London W9
- £2,950,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Regents Park Road, Primrose Hill, London NW1
- £3,000,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Regents Park Road, Primrose Hill, London NW1
- £3,250,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Hall Road, London NW8
- £3,250,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Cleveland Square, London W2