- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- A collection of 2-bed apartments available through Shared Ownership
- 10 min walk to Canary Wharf station and 5 min walk to South Quay DLR station providing great travel connections
- Private balcony with uninterrupted views of London
- Fully integrated Smeg appliances in the kitchen
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout
- Video entry phone and CCTV security system
- Landscaped courtyard with water feature
Description Dockside offers a collection of 2-bed apartments available for Shared Ownership, 10 min walk from Canary Wharf. All apartments are located on 17th to 27th floor providing views of London.
Dockside is a new development in Millharbour offering a stunning collection of 2 bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership. The spacious, high specification apartments have been designed to take in the light and far reaching views offered by home by the water. Each apartment includes a balcony, further offering a unique view over the capital.
The homes at Dockside have been carefully designed to maximize square footage, including ample storage spaces and a separate bike store is also available.
A historic district with contemporary homes, the Isle of Dogs is designed for 21st century lifestyles and was named one of ukâs best places to live in the Sunday Timesâ 2019. Residents of Dockside can benefit from the best of both worlds: A home in a community of its own, with some of the capitalâs best shopping, nightlife, food and drink and culture on your doorstep, and the fast pace of buzzing central London just a short journey away.
Your Journey Times*
Dockside is excellently connected to the centre of London with Canary Wharf tube station just 10 minute walk from the development and South Quay DLR 3 minute walk away.
Journey times from Canary Wharf station (Jubilee Line):
- 6 mins to London Bridge
- 9 mins to Waterloo
- 11 mins to Westminster
- 18 mins to Baker Street
- 23 mins to Liverpool Street
Journey times from South Quay (DLR):
- 7 mins to Canary Wharf
- 8 mins to Greenwich
- 14 mins to Bank
- 18 mins to Stratford
- 22 mins to London City Airport
*All journey times are approximate and were taken from
Square Footage: 783 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 125 years remaining View more View less
- £166,250 2 bed flat for sale 41 Mastmaker Road, London E14
- £166,250 2 bed flat for sale 41 Mastmaker Road, Salvor Tower, Millharbour, London E14
- £170,000 2 bed flat for sale Cam Road, Stratford, London E15
- £164,250 2 bed flat for sale Gaumont House, Peckham, London SE15
- £172,000 2 bed flat for sale Epstein Square, London E14
- £172,500 2 bed flat for sale 41 Mastmaker Road, Salvor Tower, Millharbour, London E14
- £162,500 2 bed flat for sale Laker Court, 39 Harbour Way, London E14
- £173,750 2 bed flat for sale 41 Mastmaker Road, Salvor Tower, Millharbour, London E14
- £161,250 2 bed flat for sale Harbour Way, London E14