- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,205 sq. ft
- 360Â° Virtual tour available
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances
- All flooring and carpets included throughout
- High-speed fibre optic cabling pre-installed
- Separate study/playroom
- Evening sun to large private terrace
- Bi-fold doors leading into turfed garden
- Part Exchange and Assisted Move schemes available
- Main bedroom with en suite with built in wardrobe
Description Our Visitors Centre and show homes are open! Call now to book your 360Â° virtual viewing or to make an appointment with our Sales Consultants.
Plot 42 The Ealing - 3 Bedroom Home
Take advantage of the stamp duty cuts
On the first floor, you will find two bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate study/playroom. The second floor is dedicated to bedroom 1 which includes an en suite shower room, built-in wardrobes, and a private terrace - perfect for a late summer's evening.
On the ground floor, you'll find a kitchen with Silestone worktops, built-in Bosch appliances, and large windows to let in natural light. There is a separate living room big enough to accommodate a dining space and to provide flexibility for you to structure your home in a way that suits your requirements.
This large contemporary, three-storey townhouse is spread over 1,205 sq ft and is built to a high specification with the latest technology such as Hive heating and fibre optic cabling included as standard.
Kitchen: 11'9" x 8'4" / 3.57m x 2.53m
Living/Dining Room: 15'9" x 15'4" / 4.79m x 4.67m
Bedroom 2: 15'9" x 9'1" / 4.79m x 2.77m
Bedroom 3: 10'7" x 8'8" / 3.22m x 2.64m
Study: 7'0" x 6'9" / 2.14m x 2.05m
Bedroom 1: 20'2" x 11'7"/ 6.15m x 3.54m
Terrace: 15'11" x 6'3" / 4.84m x 1.91m
Set in the Berkshire countryside, within the leafy village of Crowthorne. Buckler's Park offers a selection of new homes set within over 100 acres of green, open space. There are plenty of different ways to explore the local outdoors, including a brook, woodland paths, neighbourhood glades, allotments and play areas. The neighbourhood hub comes with new shops, a primary school and a community centre. On the doorstep in the village of Crowthorne, there are plenty of amenities including a selection of boutique shops, tearooms, cafÃ©s and supermarkets. Surrounded by the vibrant centres of Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell as well as the historic hubs of Sandhurst, Ascot and Windsor. Crowthorne railway station is a five-minute drive from Buckler's Park and has links to London Paddington in under an hour, making it ideal for commuters.
Call now or visit us to find out more information
Buckler's Park, Old Wokingham Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45 6LL
All images are indicative and intended to act as a guide only. Specifications according to house type. View more View less
- £485,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Plot 298 - The Farringdon, Crowthorne RG45
- £485,000 3 bed detached house for sale Bunting Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £480,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Plot 284 - Hawthorn Drive, Crowthorne RG45
- £490,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Plot 286 - The Ashford, Crowthorne RG45
- £490,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandhurst Gardens, High Street, Sandhurst GU47
- £490,000 3 bed detached house for sale Samborne Drive, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Plot 294 - The Farringdon, Crowthorne RG45
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Westbury Close, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £475,000 3 bed town house for sale Waterloo Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45