This homes offers plenty of light, especially in the breakfast/family area with doors leading on to the garden, with such a generous relaxing space, you can be forgiven for spending so much of your time there. It is an ideal area to gather with friends and family or even a good book! The large lounge also benefits from doors leading onto the garden, making it such a cohesive area with the garden and family room. For those formal dinner parties, there is a separate dining room, or if formal dining is not for you, perhaps you could use it as a snug, downstairs office or games/hobby room? Just off the kitchen is the utility, and there is also an all-important downstairs cloak room leading off the hall. Upstairs, the gallery landing creates a wonderful open space. With four generous bedrooms, two with en-suite, and main bathroom, you will want to call this home your own.
- Living Room (7.42m x 3.61m - 24' 04" x 11' 10")
- Dining Room (3.89m x 2.67m - 12' 09" x 8' 09")
- Family Area (4.04m x 3.38m - 13' 03" x 11' 01")
- Kitchen (4.04m x 3.40m - 13' 03" x 11' 02")
- Bedroom 1 (4.04m x 2.95m - 13' 03" x 9' 08")
- Bedroom 2 (4.01m x 3.48m - 13' 02" x 11' 05")
- Bedroom 3 (3.68m x 3.20m - 12' 01" x 10' 06")
- Bedroom 4 (3.23m x 2.64m - 10' 07" x 8' 08")
- Fully integrated kitchen with soft close doors and drawers (house Type Specific)
- A rated appliances
- Low energy lighting throughout
Bathroom & en-suite
- White sanitaryware
- Porcelonsa wall tiling
- Heated towel rail
- Shaver socket
painted walls and ceiling
- Solid core white internal doors
- White skirting and architraves
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom.
- Low energy lighting throughout
- TV/sky plus point to living room and master bedroom
- Low energy security pir to front
- Landscaped front garden
- Rotavated top soil to
- Outside tap
- 6ft close board fencing
Security & peace of mind
operated interconnected smoke/heat detectors
- External front and rear door with
About Langford Fields
Stamp Duty holiday on homes up to Â£500,000 until 31st March 2021.
- Stunning rural location with many homes benefitting from green vistas.
- Thoughtfully designed with open space and play areas.
- Fantastic school and convenience store a short walk away.
- Great commuter links with Bristol Airport and access to the M5 a short car journey and Yatton train station approximately 20 minutes away by car.
- Great amenities at a local centre close by including butchers, bakery and post office.
- Incredible scenic walks and cycling nearby including Cheddar Gorge and Blagdon Lakes.
- Stamp Duty holiday on homes up to Â£500,000 until 31 March 2021
Home Reach is a part buy-part rent scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you donât buy. Find out more
- No category: Costa Coffee
- No category: St Mary's Church
- No category: Murphy's Fish Bar
- No category: Chings Take Away
- Leisure Centre: Churchill Sports Centre
- Recreation: Allure Nails and Beauty
- Recreation: Buffy Hair Studio
- Restaurant: The Langford Inn
- Bar: Stag and Houngs
- Primary School: Churchill C of E Primary School
- Secondary School: Churchill Academy and Sixth Form
- Nursery: Langford Day Nursery
- Supermarket: Budgens 24 Hours
- Train: Yatton Train Station
- Train: Backwell Train Station
- Car: Esso Garage
- Doctor: Mendip Vale Medical Practice
- Dentist: Wrington Dental Centre
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Fri-Sun 10am-5pm, Thu 11am-6pm, Tue-Wed Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost. View more View less