- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Open-plan living areas with South or East facing terraces overlooking the Great Stour River & Victoria Park
- Top floor master bedroom with dressing room, en-suite & balcony enjoying breathtaking views
- Government Help to Buy: 5% interest free Equity Loan available
- Built to a high standard with 10 year warranty
- In excess of 1600 sqft (149 mÂ²) of luxury accommodation
- Under 0.5 miles to Ashford Int'l train station with high speed rail services to London in just 36 minutes & Eurostar routes to the continent
- Superb location in a thriving rejuvenated market town yet a short distance from outdoor activities, rural & coastal life
- Hyperoptic internet installed - be connected to high speed internet within minutes by just a phone call
Description Just 0.5 miles from the station, with in excess of 1600 sqft (149mÂ²) of beautifully designed accommodation spanning 3 floors & splendid south facing park views; it is no wonder this is one of the most sought after locations in the area. The convenient carport garage for 2 cars on the ground floor has the benefit of power and water; perfect after a long walk in the surrounding countryside. Each house is accessed via a private stairway to the first floor, opening into a spacious entrance hall. The flexible open plan living/dining area finished with wood flooring enjoys the spectacular views across Victoria Park and the Great River Stour through the wide glass sliding doors. The extension of the living space onto the fabulous south or east-facing decked terrace creates an envious entertaining space with a unique backdrop, only further pronounced by the elevated position. The modern, German made, designer kitchen by Nobilia is set in a u-shape with integrated appliances, featuring Bosch cooking equipment and a Caple wine cooler. The functional kitchen space is finished with herringbone flooring, inset down-lights and LED lit worktops. This floor has a cloakroom with W/C and washer/dryer. The second floor has 2 bedrooms, one of which overlooks the splendid park and river with an en suite shower room. The other has an en-suite with a bath, both with reputable Porcelanosa tiling. The magnificent top floor master bedroom has ample built in cupboards, a dressing room, en-suite and large sliding doors onto the balcony. The luxury en-suite has a walk-in shower with frameless glass door, twin wash basins and Porcelanosa tiling.
To check the Council Tax for this property, please refer to .
Ashford Borough Council . Kent County Council Services
The property has gas central heating, mains water, drainage and electricity. It also benefits from hyperoptic internet connection.
Method of sale
This property is Freehold and offered for sale with vacant possession upon completion There will be annual estate charges payable - estimated at Â£461.08 - Â£488.39 per annum.
The thriving market town of Ashford is a growing hub for business, education & leisure & was listed in the Halifax top 50 places to live in the UK. Ashford is one of the best connected towns in Kent with the M20 motorway, picturesque coastlines, high speed rail services to London & the continent. The new Â£26m Ashford College Campus offers full or part time learning & apprenticeship opportunities. The City of Canterbury with 2 Universities is 16 minutes away by train. At the heart of the areas community feel is the Farmers Market & Park Mall, which supports a number of local independent businesses including "Made in Ashford" which features work of local artists & craftspeople. Fans of CrossFit can enjoy easy access to the Great Stour studio just minutes from the development with numerous other sports clubs, leisure health & fitness centres nearby. The popular 5km free weekly Park Run takes place at Victoria Park directly behind the development. Ashford Picturehouse recently opened at the new Â£75m Elwick Place complex. Cineworld at Eureka Park is adding new screens & will be the home of Kentâs second imax screen. McArthur Glen Designer Outlet has 70 designer stores offering discount prices & John Lewis are both popular with shoppers. Westfield shopping centre at Stratford Intn'l is just 30 minutes by train. Ashford is spoilt with popular independent & chain restaurants, with some superb traditional pubs in the surrounding villages.
Floorplan View more View less
- £450,000 3 bed town house for sale Victoria Way, Ashford TN23
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Campion Close, Ashford TN25
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Chilmington Lakes, Chilmington, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandyhurst Lane, Ashford, Kent TN25
- £449,995 3 bed property for sale Blackwall Road North, Willesborough, Ashford TN24
- £440,000 3 bed detached house for sale Chilmington Lakes, Chilmington, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £439,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chilmington Lakes, Chilmington, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Warren Lane, Ashford TN24
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lucilla Avenue, Ashford, Kent TN23