- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Two Double Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Large Open-Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Bathrooms (One Ensuite)
- Allocated Parking
- 20% Help to Buy
Plot 5 is a wonderful two double bedroom, two bathroom new build apartment on the first floor at Copthorne House. The property benefits from a very high specification, very large living room/kitchen, off street parking and a long lease.
Barnard Marcus are proud to offer to market this exclusive selection of contemporary one, two and three bedroom residences. Copthorne House offers a wide variety of home choices from first time buyers to established families and is registered for Help to Buy. Offering communal and private outside garden space*, allocated resident parking and quality internal specification we anticipate a high level of demand and recommend your early interest.
- Epsom and Ewell High School (0.1m)
- Shopping (0.1m)
- Hobbledown Adventure Farm Park (2.1m)
- Tolworth Station swr (1.3m)
- Excellent Bus Connections (0.1m)
* Plot specific
Photos are of the show residence
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £359,000 2 bed maisonette for sale St Marys Close, Ewell Village, Surrey KT17
- £360,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Villiers Close, Surbiton KT5
- £355,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Collier Close, West Ewell, Epsom KT19
- £365,000 2 bed maisonette for sale London Road, North Cheam, Sutton SM3
- £349,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Larch Crescent, West Ewell, Epsom KT19
- £350,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Lenelby Road, Surbiton KT6
- £350,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Station Avenue, West Ewell, Epsom KT19
- £350,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Tolworth Road, Surbiton KT6
- £350,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Stoneleigh Park Road, Stoneleigh, Surrey KT19