- 5 bedrooms
- An executive five bedroom 2300 sq.ft. Brand new detached family home
- Large entrance hall
- Sitting room, dining room and study
- Kitchen/family room with integrated appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom/utility room
- Five bedrooms, two with en-suites and walk -in dressing rooms
- Family bathroom
- Double garage with parking for two vehicles
- Front and rear gardens
Description ****stamp duty paid****
A stunning and impressive brand new five bedroom detached family home, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the favoured Ifield village location.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted with a large ornate entrance canopy leading to a light and airy entrance hall with under stairs cupboard and large storage cupboard with space for shoes and coats. Off the entrance hall there is a large, spacious sitting room, dining room and study. The kitchen/family room is to the rear of the property with bi-fold doors leading to rear garden, all with integrated bosch appliances with access to the utility room.
Stairs lead from entrance hall to gallery landing where there is loft access, airing cupboard, three double bedrooms, further double principle bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. The master bedroom is also a large double, again with large walk-in dressing room with mirrored wardrobes with hanging and shelving with large en-suite bathroom.
Double garage with up and over door and parking for two vehicles. Side access leads to rear garden.
Help to Buy â Equity â The Government backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to Â£600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
Home Exchange â Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help to purchase a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Mansell McTaggart, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you. View more View less
- £749,995 5 bed detached house for sale Plot 50 - 7 Charman Gardens, Ifield, Crawley, West Sussex RH11
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Buckswood Drive, Crawley, West Sussex. RH11
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Old Brighton Road, Pease Pottage, Crawley RH11
- £700,000 5 bed detached house for sale Dollis Close, Maidenbower, Crawley RH10
- £680,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ifield, Crawley RH11
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Whalebone Wood Road, Pease Pottage, Crawley, West Sussex RH11
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Whalebone Wood Road, Pease Pottage, West Sussex RH11
- £675,000 5 bed detached house for sale Whalebone Wood Road, Pease Pottage, Crawley, West Sussex RH11
- £675,000 5 bed detached house for sale Grattons Drive, Crawley RH10