- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Newly constructed, unique family property
- Approximately 1/3 acre of level gardens
- High specification eco home
- Spacious living room with bi-folding doors to the garden
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with breakfast island and bi-folding door to the garden
- Versatile study
- Generous utility/boot room
- En suites to master and guest bedroom
- Two further double bedrooms served by a family bathroom
- Detached double garage and ample driveway
Description *Please visit our website to see our current guidelines on Covid 19.*
The Property This newly constructed, unique family home is to feature stylish, spacious and substantial living, with high energy efficiency. A dual aspect sitting room presents an ideal reception space, with a welcoming wood burner and modern bi-folding doors merging the interior with the garden. A notable, high specification kitchen/breakfast room offers an ideal family hub, with plenty of space for dining and a breakfast area with a central island, whilst further featuring bi-folding doors to the garden. A study is ideal for working from home, whilst a generous separate utility/boot room and guest cloakroom provide convenience. Four good sized double bedrooms include modern en suites to the master and guest bedrooms, with a family bathroom serving the remaining bedrooms.
The Grounds This property is centrally positioned amidst in a generous, level plot. The gardens are to be landscaped, with areas of level lawn including raised borders, whilst a generous driveway will lead to a detached double garage and log store.
Location Set in a desirable location surrounded by woodland, close to Winchfield mainline station and accessible to Hartley Wintney village. Winchfield is a rural village, nestled between Hartley Wintney and Hook, offering history, listed buildings and open farmland. There is a 17th Century Inn, a village hall hosting community events and clubs, and a 12th Century Church that holds seasonal community festivals. Set off the M3, the quaint location provides excellent road connections. Nearby villages offer reputable schools.
Agent's Comment "This one-off build has been thoughtfully designed with family life very much in mind. Four generous double bedrooms should stop any squabbling about who gets what room and with three bathrooms, the morning rush should be far less stressful!"
Agents Note Please be advised that this new property is due to be completed by October 2020. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent Trustpilot Review "We were very impressed with the service we received from Mackenzie Smith, the staff were very friendly and always happy to assist. We have no hesitation in recommending them, they were a pleasure to deal with." View more View less
- £1,000,000 4 bed property for sale Crondall Road, Crookham Village GU51
- £1,095,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Street, Rotherwick, Hook, Hampshire RG27
- £1,125,000 5 bed detached house for sale Tarrant Gardens, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bulrushes, Fleet GU51
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Victoria Hill Road, Fleet GU51
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale London Road, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £1,195,000 4 bed barn conversion for sale Tunnel Lane, North Warnborough, Hook, Hampshire RG29