- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Detached 2 bedroom bungalow with parking
- 100% market value part exchange available
- Gated community
- Over 45's development
- Â£750 towards moving fees
- Open plan living
- No legal or agent fees
- No stamp duty
To view this 2 bedroom bungalow in Poole's newest Over 45's Gated development or for more information o please call us on .
With striking features throughout, no design detail has been left unexplored in this contemporary and stylish home.
The Wessex Canford radiates style and elegance. The impressive entrance leads into a practical porch area and then through into a contemporary and stylish lounge. With an electric stove, feature fireplace and comfortable sofas, this room creates an atmosphere you can truly relax in.
The open-plan dining and kitchen area provides a wonderful environment for entertaining with its striking aubergine kitchen units and super stylish dining area. The dining table is over-lit by two contemporary designer lights and perfectly positioned to take in the view outside. The kitchen includes everything you could need and also has a practical utility room!
The bedrooms continue the unique style with freestanding bedsteads and bedroom furniture, stylish bedspreads and coordinated Roman blinds. The bathroom and en-suite are equally stylish with feature panelling, contemporary vanity units and large feature mirrors.
This may not be a true reflection of the plot you may be viewing as all plots vary.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £349,950 2 bed mobile/park home for sale Blandford Road North, Beacon Hill, Poole BH16
- £355,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Stour View Gardens, Corfe Mullen, Wimborne BH21
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale Blandford Road, Poole, Dorset BH16
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lulworth Close, Hamworthy, Poole BH15
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale Sterte Road, Poole, Poole, Dorset BH15
- £345,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Cogdeane Road, West Canford Heath, Poole BH17
- £325,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Symes Road, Hamworthy, Poole BH15
- £339,950 3 bed link-detached house for sale Meadowsweet Road, Poole BH17
- £359,950 3 bed mews house for sale Henbury House Gardens, Sturminster Marshall, Wimborne BH21