- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Over 45's development
- Gated community with parking
- Â£750 towards moving costs
- Detached 2 bedroom bungalow
- 100% Part exchange available
- Ensuite to master
- Juliet balcony
- No legals fees or agent fees or stamp duty
VIP event this weekend - 1 & 2 August - to view this beautiful gated over 45's development. The Anniversary plot is different from all others benefiting from a large sky light, Juliet balcony and Bi-fold doors separating kitchen and living space. For more information call description
Royale Heights is a beautiful costal gated development within a safe and welcoming environment for the over 45's. Located in Beacon Hill close to Poole Harbour, Dorset and set within beautiful grounds this development is one that you will not want to leave.
The Anniversary is different to any other bungalow and benefits as it features a large sky light, French doors and full height glazing to each exterior wall as well bi-fold doors to separate the kitchen and living space. This means you can create a bright an airy open space when entertaining but also separate the living room at other times to make a cosier feel.
The bedroom continues to impress with its well thought out design, en suite with shower and bath as well as a Juliet balcony to the master which gives the ultimate 'wow' feature. The second bedroom is a great size for a guest bedroom.
The Omar Anniversary has a distinctive exterior with a lovely bright and welcoming feel and set within beautifully landscaped grounds, there is ample parking, and a secluded private garden. Part Exchange is available - please ask to find out more.
This may not be a true reflection of the plot you may be viewing as all plots vary.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £295,000 2 bed mobile/park home for sale Blandford Road North, Beacon Hill, Poole BH16
- £295,000 2 bed mobile/park home for sale Organford, Poole BH16
- £290,000 2 bed mobile/park home for sale Organford Manor Country Park, Organford, Poole BH16
- £305,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Land Rear Of 71 Dorchesterroad, Upton, Poole BH16
- £295,950 3 bed property for sale Osprey Close, Frenchs Green BH16
- £279,950 2 bed bungalow for sale Upwey Avenue, Hamworthy BH15
- £312,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Upton, Poole, Dorset BH16
- £289,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Coventry Close, Corfe Mullen, Wimborne, Dorset BH21
- £289,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Redshank Close, Poole BH17