The open-plan kitchen/dining room is the heart of this family home. Filled with natural light through French doors, it's ideal for entertaining. You can cosy up and relax in the spacious living room. The utility and downstairs cloakroom are handy additions too. Upstairs, four bedrooms, the main with en suite shower room, and a family bathroom ensure there's plenty of space for family and guests.
- Kitchen / Dining (5497mm x 3060mm (18'0'' x 10'0''))
- Lounge (3495mm x 4548mm (11'5'' x 14'11''))
- Utility (1627mm x 1652mm (5'4'' x 5'5''))
- Wc (1627mm x 923mm (5'4'' x 3'0''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3495mm x 3881mm (11'5'' x 12'8''))
- Ensuite 1 (1275mm x 2390mm (4'2'' x 7'10''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2498mm x 3791mm (8'2'' x 12'5''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2671mm x 3931mm (8'9'' x 12'10''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (2679mm x 3739mm (8'9'' x 12'3''))
- Bathroom (1859mm x 2208mm (6'1'' x 7'2''))
About Chalkers Rise
You'll find a selection of beautiful 4 bedroom homes at Chalkers Rise, Peacehaven.
Make your home here and you will be only a short walk away from the town centre, the glorious South Downs National Park and just 8 miles from buzzing Brighton.
Are you working for the nhs? You could receive up to Â£15,000 towards your deposit.
Explore the countryside and the dramatic coastline when you visit the Seven Sisters. Walking or cycling along these great chalk cliffs is a great exercise and the views are simply exceptional.
Peacehaven's town centre and the seafront is a short hop from Chalkers Rise. Stroll down South Coast Road and you will find welcoming shops, pubs and restaurants.
Peacehaven is an excellent location with great transport links. The A259 runs along the coast and provides direct routes to Brighton, Worthing, Eastbourne, Bexhill and further afar.
If you want to make use of the public transport several bus service routes go to Brighton, Seaford and Newhaven. The nearby Newhaven Town train station also runs a frequent service to Brighton and Seaford.
The Peacehaven Leisure Centre has a gym, squash courts, aerobics studio and hosts a variety of exercise classes. There's also a two level soft play area that's perfect for small children.
9.30am - 7pm Weds - Sat, 9am - 7pm Sun - Tues
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only. View more View less