- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 517 sq. ft
- Available with Help to Buy
- No Stamp Duty
- Private off-street parking
- Two minutes to Eastcote station
- High specification throughout
- Experienced developer
- Stylish bathrooms and kitchens
- Last remaining apartments
- 10-year new homes warranty
Description A stunning new development of high specification apartments in Eastcote available with help to buy and no stamp duty. Luna is ready to move into and has its last few apartments remaining further benefitting from a communal rooftop terrace and private off-street parking.
Positioned just off Field End Road in the heart of Eastcote, this striking boutique development features a range of beautifully designed and contemporary apartments, functional in use and meticulously finished.
Set across four floors, the development features a resident's lift, private off-street parking and a communal rooftop terrace with excellent views and a peaceful ambience. 75% of the development has already been sold and purchasers have a unique opportunity to move forward with both Help to Buy and by making use of the Government's Stamp Duty Holiday. All apartments are also ready to move into.
Each apartment is generously specified by an experienced developer with open plan living, dining and kitchen areas and engineered wood flooring running throughout. The matt kitchens are bespoke and feature fully integrated Bosch appliances and soft closing doors and drawers. The bathrooms are beautifully appointed, with porcelain tiles, Hansgrohe brassware and wall hung vanity units. Bedrooms feature luxuriously soft carpets and large double-glazed windows.
Eastcote and its surrounds have an extensive mix of amenities for outer London living, with an array of charming green space close by from standalone parks, to Ruislip Lido and Colne Valley Regional Park and its abundance of forest and walkways.
Commuters benefit from being right next to Eastcote Underground station, with the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines providing journeys into central London in just 25 minutes. The nearby A40 also connects drivers within easy reach of Central London, Brent Cross, Westfield, the M40 and M25.
*Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes and may be representative of other units in the development. Please reference the floorplan displayed and our sales representative will be able to provide further information* View more View less
- £355,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Crosier Road, Ickenham UB10
- £350,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Northdown Close, Ruislip Manor, Ruislip HA4
- £360,000 2 bed maisonette for sale West End Road, Ruislip HA4
- £350,000 2 bed maisonette for sale West End Road, Ruislip HA4
- £350,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Valley Close, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £350,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Gulliver Close, Northolt UB5
- £350,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Trevor Close, Northolt UB5
- £359,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Harrow View, Harrow, Middlesex HA2
- £349,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Ferrymead Gardens, Greenford UB6