- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 584 sq. ft
- Attention all first time buyers & investors
- Stamp duty exempt! Until March 2021
- Be the owner of this home with A 5% deposit with help to buy!*
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Choice of ceramic tiling
- Allocated parking
- Spacious living area
- Feature landscaped communal gardens
- Modern kitchen with integrated oven, hob, hood & fridge/freezer
Description The Emmanuel
The Emmanuel is a 1-bedroom home that features an open-plan kitchen, living and dining area, and a stylish bathroom. It also comes with an allocated parking space. The apartment has ample storage space while the bedroom comes with a fitted wardrobe.
The Sales Centre at this development is now open by appointment only
Dedicated time, just for you
We are currently open on a by appointment only system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including Perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal one to one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our website.
To arrange your personal appointment please contact us.
Welcome to Hertsmere Mews
Hertsmere Mews is a contemporary development of new homes in Borehamwood intended to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, including investors, families and professionals commuting into central London.
This collection of 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, and 3 and 4-bedroom houses is available in a variety of styles and incorporates design features such as open-plan living spaces, en suite shower rooms and integrated kitchen appliances. The apartments have allocated parking and some have balconies, or terraces, while the houses have gardens and either garages or private parking. In addition, the development features landscaped communal gardens for residents to enjoy.
There are a number of major roads easily accessible from Hertsmere Mews including the A1, the M1 and the M25. The nearest railway station is Elstree & Borehamwood, which can be reached in five minutes by car, or in around 20 minutes on foot. From there frequent trains run to Luton, London Blackfriars, Farringdon and London St Pancras. Luton Airport is 30 minutes? Drive away via the M1, and Heathrow around 40 minutes? Drive away via the M25.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the hca and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit for further information. View more View less
- £285,000 1 bed property for sale Burghley Avenue, Borehamwood WD6
- £299,950 1 bed property for sale Goldwyn House, Studio Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6
- £300,000 1 bed property for sale Stanhope Road, Barnet EN5
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Barnet Lane, Elstree, Borehamwood WD6
- £290,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Harcourt Avenue, Edgware HA8
- £267,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Westmere Drive, Mill Hill NW7
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Ashdown Drive, Borehamwood WD6
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Shenley Road, Borehamwood WD6
- £315,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Eldon Avenue, Borehamwood WD6