- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- 100% market value part exchange available
- Â£750 towards moving costs
- No agent and legal fees
- No stamp duty
- 2 bedroom bungalow with parking
- Pets welcome
Join us for our V.I.P Viewing Event Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd August.If youâre looking for a traditional, stylish home that offers comfort and practicality, look no further! The Middleton is a 2 bedroom bungalow with parking on the stunning coastal gated development. Call to arrange and appointment.
If youâre looking for a traditional, stylish home that offers comfort and practicality, look no further!
The Middleton's striking exterior has twin roof dormers, curved bay windows with Georgian bar and a feature front door framed by two half round columns.
Inside, stylish interior design and a beautiful soft colour scheme flows throughout. The main living space is available with an âLâ shaped lounge / dining area or separate rooms, so thereâs a floor plan to suit, whatever your preference. The bright and spacious fitted kitchen includes a full array of integrated appliances, and with plenty of cupboard and worktop space.
The bedrooms with co-ordinating headboards and fully lined curtains create a lovely ambience. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe providing plenty of hanging space, and a beautiful en-suite with Quadrant shower cubical. The second bedroom also provides ample hanging space with fitted wardrobes and sits conveniently next to the family bathroom.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £295,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Blandford Road North, Beacon Hill, Poole BH16
- £295,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Priors Road, Poole BH17
- £305,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Land Rear Of 71 Dorchesterroad, Upton, Poole BH16
- £309,950 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Holcombe Road, Upton, Poole BH16
- £295,950 3 bed property for sale Osprey Close, Frenchs Green BH16
- £279,950 2 bed bungalow for sale Upwey Avenue, Hamworthy BH15
- £295,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Blandford Road, Hamworthy, Poole BH15
- £312,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Upton, Poole, Dorset BH16
- £289,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Coventry Close, Corfe Mullen, Wimborne, Dorset BH21