- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Four/five bedrooms
- Car port & driveway
- Two en-suites & family bathroom
- Utility room
- Sitting room
A must view. This superb, contemporary and spacious home has been finished to the highest standard. With 2,500 sq ft of accommodation this is the ideal family home. The property benefits from beautiful countryside views from the front.
This stunning family home has been tastefully designed and built to a very high specification to meet today needs and demands for a great family home. The property features underfloor heating on the ground and first floor, internet connection throughout the property, surround sound system on the ground floor, each bathrooms has been individually designed and completed with stunning Porcelanosa tiling.
The capacious and bright entrance provides access to the sitting room, the amazing open plan kitchen/ dining room, utility room, WC and stairs rising to the first floor. The generous sitting room is situated to the front of the property with sliding pocket doors opening onto the stunning open plan kitchen/ dining room with bi-fold doors opening on to the rear garden. Of particular note is the kitchen area of this property, fitted with a range of wall and base units with granite work surface and integrated Neff and Bosch appliances, there is a discreet door from the kitchen area opening on to a generous walk-in Pantry.
The first floor landing is equally spacious bright with natural light flooding the area through skylights and through the impressive glass balustrade. There are two double bedrooms with en-suites and a store cupboard housing the underfloor heating controls. The master bedroom is certainly one of the feature rooms of this property, benefitting from a separate dressing room, four piece en-suite and panoramic views of open country side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £1,175,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Kitsbury Road, Berkhamsted HP4
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Grove Road, Tring HP23
- £1,175,000 6 bed detached house for sale Rivington Gardens, Northchurch, Berkhamsted HP4
- £1,395,000 6 bed detached house for sale Kings Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire HP4