- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Situated within the iconic Television Centre
- Approximately 0.2 mile from Wood Lane Underground Station
- Impressively large terrace
- 24hr concierge
- Fabulous entertaining space
Description A beautifully designed two bedroom apartment within the Iconic Television Centre. Boasting a large private terrace and views over the landscaped gardens.
Located in the heart of White City. The former bbc Television Centre sits on Wood lane, next to Westfield West London. With White City Station (approximately 0.1 mile, Central line), Wood Lane (approximately 0.1 mile, Hammersmith & City and Circle lines) and Shepherds Bush (approximately 0.6 miles, Central line and Overground lines) stations on your doorstep.
Television Centre is served by excellent Underground, Overground, bus and road routes into the West End, the City and Canary Wharf. This historic forecourt offers many restaurants, cinema, television studios, health club, spa and Soho House.
Ideally located with access to the glorious open space of Hammersmith Park boasting a Japanese Garden, a gated children's play area, bowling green, tennis courts and five-a-side football pitches
A marvellous two bedroom apartment within the Television Centre featuring a large private terrace and residents parking.
Upon entrance this apartment presents excellent storage and access to the bathroom. The principal bedroom sits adjacent featuring a bespoke walk-in wardrobe and spacious en suite bathroom. Wide doors open to the private terrace allowing for an abundance of light to enter the room.
The modern open plan kitchen/reception area offers excellent entertaining space and benefits from bespoke built-in appliances and a multitude of storage. The large reception area has been beautifully designed and presents access to the fantastic terrace offering views over the landscaped Television Centre gardens.
The second double bedroom can be found leading off from the reception area featuring a walk-in wardrobe and en suite with a shower.
This apartment comes with the benefit of private underground parking and access to all the fantastic amenities the Television Centre has to offer, including the well-equipped SoHo gym, swimming pool, cinema and the additional advantage of a twenty-four hour concierge service.
Square Footage: 1440 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 972 years remaining View more View less
- £1,542,375 2 bed maisonette for sale Lillie Road, Seven Lillie Square, Earl's Court, London SW6
- £1,590,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Five Lillie Square, London SW6
- £1,495,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Durham Terrace, London W2
- £1,475,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hereford Road, London W2
- £1,550,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Porchester Square, London W2
- £1,650,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Elm Park Road, Chelsea, London SW3
- £1,435,500 2 bed maisonette for sale Lillie Road, Seven Lillie Square, Earl's Court, London SW6
- £1,500,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Royal Crescent, Holland Park, London W11
- £1,500,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Kensington Court, London W8