- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Incredible 58th floor Corner Apartment
- 930 Sq Ft
- Dual Aspect
- South & West Aspects
- River Thames, South Dock and O2 Views
- Completion Q2 2021
- Contract Reassignment
- Set to be Europes Tallest Residential Tower
- Moments to Canary Wharf
- 56th floor Gym, Lounge, Private Dining, Games Room & Private Bars
Description Incredible 58th floor Corner Apartment | Amazing Value - Best Aspect in the development | 930 Sq Ft | South & West Aspects | Breathtaking City of London & River Thames Views | Premium Upper Floor Specification | 3 x Express Lifts to Upper Floors | Completion Q2 2021 | Contract Reassignment | Set to be Europes Tallest Residential Tower | Moments to Canary Wharf | 56th floor Gym, Lounge, Private Dining, Games Room & Private Bars | Private Cinema | 24hr Concierge | 75th floor roof terrace | 27th Floor Park & Garden
This 58th Floor apartment has arguably the best aspect in the development and possible some of the best views money can buy of the City of London and the River Thames. Further boosted by the premium specification, this really is an incredible opportunity for anyone looking to buy a stunning and unique new home.
Landmark Pinnacle, poised to be one of the most prominent landmarks of London. Standing at the head of South Dock on the edge of Canary Wharf, London's newest residential tower offers a unique location which competes for the best uninterrupted views and panoramas of London. This stunning two bedroom apartment features South and East aspects with the floor to ceiling glazing maximising the incredible views from the beautiful open plan reception, creating a superb dining and social space.
Designed by the renowned Squire and Partners, Landmark Pinnacle competes to be one of London's tallest residential towers, at 75 floors high. Designed with elegant opulence, and maximising on the unique location, apartments are light and spacious with unique and breathtaking views down The River Thames and across to The City, or across the docks and Canary Wharf, to the O2 and Thames Barrier.
Residents of this unique building will be treated to a wealth of excellent amenities. The ground floor features an elegant lobby with 24 hour concierge, while level one offers media rooms and a private cinema. The East side of Level 27 offers residents a huge children's garden play area with games room, while the West side provides a formal garden lounge . Also available to residents are the first class gym, social lounge, and private dining rooms on level 56, and two stunning roof gardens on level 75.
Anticipated Completion Q2 2021
Local Authority - Tower Hamlets
Ground Rent - Â£750 per annum
Estimated Service Charge - Â£5.68/ sq ft
For more details please contact Remzi directly on View more View less
- £1,200,000 2 bed flat for sale Landmark Pinnacle, Canary Wharf, London E14
- £1,200,000 2 bed flat for sale The Wardian, East Tower, Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf E14
- £1,200,000 2 bed flat for sale Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, London E14
- £1,200,000 2 bed flat for sale Landmark Pinnacle, Canary Wharf E14
- £1,200,000 2 bed flat for sale Landmark Pinnacle, Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf E14
- £1,195,000 2 bed flat for sale The Wardian, West Tower, Canary Wharf E14
- £1,195,000 2 bed flat for sale Hobart Building, 2 Wards Place, London E14
- £1,195,000 2 bed flat for sale 10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf, London E14
- £1,200,000 2 bed flat for sale Cleveland Way, Whitechapel E1